Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds
Photo
- - - - -

What Was The Latest In The Year That You've Barefooted?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 unshodone

unshodone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted October 05 2017 - 03:54 AM

It's just starting to get cold in the upper parts of the Northern Hemisphere. What was the latest you've ever kept going barefoot? Have you ever set out in the snow or ice for an extended time. (More than just walking to the mailbox)

#2 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 40,017 posts

Posted October 05 2017 - 03:25 PM

i don't intentionally try to get frostbite to prove a point or anything like that, but i've been around in bare feet at all times of the year at some time or another.

#3 Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted October 05 2017 - 07:20 PM

I can recall one winter driving to the post office to mail a letter, running inside the lobby after business hours while barefoot. Anyone who came by shortly after would have seen bare foot prints in the snow. Don't remember how late or early in the year it was, but where I once lived it snowed from October to May.

Keep on rocking until otherwise notified.

#4 goodearth

goodearth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted October 05 2017 - 08:20 PM

One time I went up on the mountain for a barefoot walk, and when I started down the trail the ground began to crunch under my bare feet. My feet began to feel like needles were sticking into them. I decided the temp must be colder than I thought and returned to the car. Sure nuf.....the car dashboard flashed "Freezing". I was relieved I had decided to check it out.

Edited by goodearth, October 05 2017 - 08:21 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted October 05 2017 - 10:05 PM

One time I went up on the mountain for a barefoot walk, and when I started down the trail the ground began to crunch under my bare feet. My feet began to feel like needles were sticking into them. I decided the temp must be colder than I thought and returned to the car. Sure nuf.....the car dashboard flashed "Freezing". I was relieved I had decided to check it out.

a car that can tell you the temperature. amazin. 

The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste

#6 dirty_hippie

dirty_hippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted October 06 2017 - 12:45 PM

October it seems. I might go barefoot one or two more times this year,maybe not.

Click to shop at FS Books