#11 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted November 15 2016 - 04:19 PM

Just in:

18. Trump fires second member of transition team, rumors of "knife fights" for power are being reported.

19. Trump picks Myron Ebell to lead the EPA. This is the non scientist leader of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, a free market, non regulation think tank. Ebell doesn't believe in human contribution to global warming and feels that it's a good thing as it will make the planet more "benign". This is the same Ebell whose picture appeared in France on wanted posters during the U.N. Climate Talks last year as a "Climate Criminal" . European leaders are meeting to discuss the appointment of this idiot.

20. Ivanka Trump is in trouble for a conflict of interest after she whored her $10,000 bracelets on 60 minutes during an interview with her father about the presidency. She said "I don't think it matters",  Trump said "Who cares? Who cares?

Myron....?!
So it is official now?
You would think a highly educated  President would want  a scientist here that knows about these things without any agendas....
This is about all I can take now without crying the rest of the night. So much for caring about anything, trump...but Trump's own agendas...and is agendas only..This Myron pick makes me sick and disgusted.....not to mention all of the other things....one last straw to break the camel's back....but I knew this and is why I have been so upset since election day 2016.

Edited by Moonglow181, November 15 2016 - 04:20 PM.

#12 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,141 posts

Posted November 15 2016 - 06:40 PM

Everything I predicted. So why are idiot snowflake liberals freaking out?? Turns out he's a lot like Hillary after all.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#13 MeAgain

MeAgain

Dazed and Confused

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,389 posts
  • LocationDobbstown, Malaysia

Posted November 15 2016 - 06:56 PM

Update # 21:

Trump will withhold federal funds to any city who protects any Muslims he decides to deport. So far at least 14 or 16, I forget, mayors vow to fight Trump thus loosing funding, including Philadelphia, Newark. Minneapolis, Seattle, San Francisco, N.Y., Chicago, Providence, Denver, Austin, and L.A. (possibly the entire state of California). Sounds like a resistance to Big Government and a fight for local autonomy. There are currently about 400 "sanctuary" cities in the U.S.

"Acclinis Falsis Animus Meliora Recusat"

(A mind that is charmed by false appearances refuses better things.)

~ Horace

#14 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,490 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted November 16 2016 - 03:39 AM

Everything I predicted. 

lol

Posted Image

#15 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,141 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 06:31 AM

lol

Why? I said Trump would not follow through with his promises.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#16 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,490 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 06:39 AM

You're a genius.

Posted Image

#17 Balbus

Balbus

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 06:51 AM

Everything I predicted

LOL

Posted Image

#18 TheGhost

TheGhost

Auuhhhhmm ...

• PipPipPip
  • 4,022 posts
  • LocationCan't get there from here

Posted November 16 2016 - 07:00 AM

16. Political insiders being considered include [....] Ben Carson, etc. etc. etc. So much for draining the swamp.

I just read that Carson refused some job or other offered by Trump claiming inexperience.

"Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

http://thehill.com/p...stration-report

This guy has to be the stupidest sumbitch I have ever seen. Did you just try run for the office yourself some months ago or did I dream all this shit?

• skip, Asmo, MeAgain and 4 others like this
We're all foreigners .... almost everywhere.

#19 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,490 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 07:03 AM

^

Lol yeah, they made fun of that on dutch tv too. Didn't want to become minister of healthcare (if its called that over there) because (his own words) he has not enough experience with federal government. But wanted to be president before, probably still wants to be. 

Posted Image

#20 Balbus

Balbus

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 07:39 AM

Yep there seems to be backtracking on all the Headline policies, the ones that got the crowd shouting ‘build the wall’ or ‘lock her up’ or ‘kick them out’ (the click bait or vote bait) - but what are the things that are most likely to go through without change, I’m betting the tax cuts are one and I’m betting Trump will get all the experienced help he wants from the banking sector to advise him on that.

Posted Image