The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

are they both reptilian aliens?

scratcho likes this.
  2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

LOL ministers you will find in church .... in the government it's all secretaries. [​IMG]

Seriously though: do you remember the black dude from the last GOP clown car? Herman Caine? That guy was also seriously disturbed.

Sometimes I really wonder where the always find these people ....

3. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Do you think that you could be wrong?

Ruling the world is definitely not within conservative ideology.

It is a part of liberal and neocon ideology.

4. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Now that is delusional.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah I thought it wasn't called a minister there :p Couldn't think of the right word. Here the word minister is solely associated with government, not church. I think its associated with government in the UK as well.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Using identity politics to baselessly label all their opponents as racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, white supremacists like Steve Bannon only proves that the modern left hasn't a clue as to why they lost this year, and will continue to keep on losing.

1 person likes this.
  7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I just read on Huffingtonpost that the Trump team has started talks about a national registery of Muslims in the USA. The model is a copy of Hitler's registery of Jews in the 1930s and 1940s.

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

# 22. Kris Kobach, one of Trump's advisors, wants a national registry of Muslims entering the U.S. from 25 "terror Prone" countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Lybia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

23. Trump silent as a West Virginia director called Michele Obama an "Ape in high heels." The mayor agreed.

24. Trump's transition team violates its own ethics rule prohibiting participation if they have been involved in lobbying in the past 12 months. Steve Hart, Michael McKenna, David Bernhardt, Jim Carter, Michael Catanzaro, Martin Whitmer, and Michael Torrey have all lobbied. More insiders.

25. Many Iran Deal critics are now persuading Trump to keep it in effect. Because it works. Apparently this was just another "talking point" designed to stir up the rubes.

1 person likes this.
  9. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

And he wants to drain the swamp! Or to let the Koch brothers frack it!

1 person likes this.
  10. MeAgain

26. Trump appoints Michael Flynn to the post of National Security Adviser. Flynn is a man who once tweeted "fear of Muslims is rational", chanted "lock her up", is reluctant to disallow torture, and is considering "taking out the (innocent) families" of terrorists, and he has a reputation for being hot headed and lacking in judgement. Colleagues have called his knowledge "Flynn Facts". And he is pro Russian.

27. Trump appoints Mike Pompeo as the Director of the CIA. Mikey is a conspiracy enthusiast, he wants a national database of phone records cross indexed with financial and lifestyle information and he wants terrorism suspects held without being charged for extended periods for "interrogation".

28. The racist Jeff Sessions will be our new Attorney General. In 1986 he was turned down by the Republicans when nominated as a federal judge because he was too racist. He is against the Voting Rights Act of 1965, is for increased mandatory minimal sentencing of low level drug offenders, and will seek to end state legal marijuana laws. ("Good people don't smoke marijuana.") etc.

scratcho likes this.
  11. broony

broony Banned

Pompeo ...wonderful he is the baby of monsanto 'deny americans the right to know act' aka Dark Act. 2015 bill to undo labeling of GMO.

12. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me this is a bit premature - correct me if I'm wrong .... although 'elect', he not yet President - it is then when actions and accountability should be judged(?)

1 person likes this.
  13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The taxes argument is not premature.

14. MeAgain

29. Elizabeth Warren tells it as it is.

http://youtu.be/9upoI8OMdhI​

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yeah that's what I said in my other post on this thread.

However the one thing I will agree with MeAgain on is he is picking a few pitiful people to serve with him on his cabinet.
    I am enjoying him staying in NY though. It is hilarious watching all the talk show people cry about 5th Ave being shut down and impossible to get to work. Add the protesters and almost 10 million citizens and the city has been the best place to not visit since they cleaned it up.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would love to see her run in 2020

2 people like this.
  17. MeAgain

30. I missed this one. Above the law. Trump admits to fraud by paying a $25 million dollar settlement. Trump buys his way out of a court appearance in regards to his bilking of 6,000 private citizens who enrolled in his fraudulent "University". So now we have a president elect who has admitted to fraud. There is no law prohibiting a president from being impeached for illegal activities prior to his or her election.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

There’s no admittance to fraud. He is just too busy to bother with something so petty as $25 million when there are bigger fish to fry.

19. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The political press has nothing to say about NY Mayor DiBlasio's wife serving, even if for free, Mrs. DiBlasio has a highly paid staff.

I do disagree with Elizabeth Warren,.......... These people actually know how things work

Illegal immigrants are not a problem in America, in Europe yes, in America, no.

Thank God.

There was "nothing there" when Justice Dept. prosecuted Ally Bank over auto loans, Still it made a lot of trouble over "nothing"

20. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just look at how much money our Justice Dept. collected in settlements with targets who did not admit to any wrongdoing.

Senator Warren voiced disappointment saying that the bankers deserve time behind bars.