desire to keep semen inside vagina

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by twopointsfour, Aug 18, 2012.

1. twopointsfour

twopointsfour Member

the first years of my marriage, when my wife would express her love and caring for me and i could feel it in various ways, she was disappointed if my semen slipped out of her vagina. she would position herself to keep my semen inside her after i orgasimed.

when the marriage soured, but we still had sex (on a decreasing n rare basis) she not only didn't care to keep my semen inside her, she expressed how messy sex was to express her desire to not engage in sex.

to ask the ladies, have you ever felt that way about his semen, wanting it to stay inside your vagina? or men, has she ever mentioned or did as much?

Altman likes this.
  2. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

With my ex, I didn't like it, I would go straight down to the toilet after and clean myself.

With my partner, I love it, I feel like its a great connection. We usually stay 'connected' after sex for a while and just lie there with each other. I've had no desires to clear it up or get him out of me at all.

How is your general relationship? And your sex life? With my ex, sex was boring, repetitive, always the same and always about him. Our general relationship broke down because of this too, and other reasons that built up over time and eventually we split. With my partner now we love to experiment, try pretty much anything and our sex could last for hours purely because we keep changing what we do over the evening. I don't feel rushed, pressured or like I'm in a routine and every time we have sex will be different to the last, even if its the same basic positions we will still end up doing something new to enhance it. I feel really close with him and after we finish we won't get up and do other things etc we will just lay together, sometimes for hours after. So I don't feel rushed to move etc

FriendlyCock likes this.
  3. hornyguy123

hornyguy123 Guest

this is my opinion.

if a woman does not like your semen then she does not like/love you.

some woman will want to wipe off a little before they get dressed and this is normal.

4. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I agree with Mama!

I like to keep it. It's also supposed to make a woman happy by elevating certain hormone levels!

Altman likes this.
  5. twopointsfour

twopointsfour Member

thank you, mamapeace. this is what i imagined was so, as my and your sexual relationship reflects what was the emotional bond between the woman i was married to before and after she stopped loving me. the sex life reflected the general relationship

our sex was either equally focused, or only one towards the other (like non 69 oral sex for example) when the whole relationship was what it should be. and then also i preferred more focus upon her sexually, both because it was as i suppose typical more challenging for her to climax and because i enjoyed focusing on her sexually more than her on me

but as the relationship in total soured, both her sexual and physical withdraw from me increased in tandem. sex is just one of the numerous parts which make up a marriage. they were all breaking down equally but in some order

thanks for your post

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm not in a huge hurry to clean up, unless the trickle is getting cold!
    Now, once it is sticky/dry, I'll clean up some.

If it is the middle of they day, I do get presentable afterward.

7. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Why the big deal about sex, if it aint satisfactory, go get it elsewhere, as long as everything else is fine in the marriage. Sex is so over rated, its Human nature to seek a fuck, both men and women, just cos you have extra marital sex doesnt necessarily mean you have to give up on an otherwise perfect marriage, people get so 'moral' in these forums....

8. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

Polyamoury works well for me :)

9. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Polyfilla works well for me, especially after botching my latest DIY project :)

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

11. mted

mted Member

Oh yes, my girlfriend craves my cum and loves to keep it in her pussy. I am equally as excited about it and I drop huge loads in her. She has occasionally texted me the day after that my load is still trickling out into her panties. So hot.

Kimmiescock likes this.
  12. Mike7487

Mike7487 Members

@ SmoothyUK

The big deal about sex is keeping your love for your spouse, if you aren't getting satisfied then work it out together, but don't lust after strange flesh or you will do it again and again until it becomes an obsession. What you sew you will harvest there are always consequences to bad actions and bad decisions.

Don't cheat on someone you love, It would tear them apart.

One mistake can take a lifetime of apologising.

Rekindle what you had with your spouse. it only takes a spark to light an eternal flame. :scholar:?

You me and coffee likes this.
  13. Mike7487

Mike7487 Members

@mted (Oh yes, my girlfriend craves my cum and loves to keep it in her pussy. I am equally as excited about it and I drop huge loads in her. She has occasionally texted me the day after that my load is still trickling out into her panties. So hot. )

If she likes to keep your cum in her vagina she loves you a great deal, and she will get an occasional whiff of it and it will turn her on, my ex was like that too/, I don't think there is ever a time my wife is not carrying my cum. I agree it's very hot [​IMG]

Kimmiescock likes this.
  14. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Maybe she wanted to keep it in so she could get pregnant easier? Or not ...
    I like it in me and then I like to push it out a bit and make it drip on him and then I like to rub my pussy in it.
    I love how slippery it feels.

Altman, Klimax2gether and ahsorandy like this.
  15. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

That's how my wife and I are. She laughs and tells me when she feels me drip out of her the next day and loves the fact I came inside her.

16. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

There's something very sexual and special between two people when the man's cum is inside the woman as she sleeps and goes through her day to day routine, carrying his sperm inside her from their sexual union is something sacred to me.

17. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Was always hot going down on the wife, waking her up the morning after a night of sex with her, either just us or a MFM. She’d remind me that it was still in her. BREAKFAST and I devoured her.

You me and coffee likes this.
  18. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

Newbie here my wife and I are older and on our second marriage. As for semen I get a very small amount due to meds. She only wants the semen in her, and no where else. She says it I deposit semen outside of her its a waste of good semen even it a small amount.