• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Roll.a.J69

Roll.a.J69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted June 05 2009 - 09:39 PM

I know lots of people do this but i dont know how to find a fuck buddy. Ive only hooked up with them later but not official fuck buds. So how do you do this shit??

#2 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• PipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted June 05 2009 - 10:28 PM

Go on craigslist's m4m.

... what, you think women really want to be casual fuck buddies? (o.k. - caveat - it definitely happens sometimes, but it's not the norm, and you should count yourself lucky if you can get that kind of arrangement ongoing for any length of time. Not talking one night stand, but an ongoing FWB relationship with no strings attached. Good fucking luck with that)
  • jpdonleavy likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Roll.a.J69

Roll.a.J69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted June 06 2009 - 10:08 AM

agreed lol

#4 veiled1

veiled1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted June 06 2009 - 10:50 AM

I have one..Im a woman..
  • neoprene_queen and Aex3946 like this

#5 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• PipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted June 06 2009 - 02:09 PM

I have one..Im a woman..

So please, enlighten us. How do we find one such as yourself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 i0-techno

i0-techno

The Magnificent Dope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted June 08 2009 - 03:11 PM

get a sex change and then walk out side, it is that ez.
  • Scratched likes this
Posted Image

Respect the nature of your brother. All heads together create one great action.

#7 Archemetis

Archemetis

• PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

Posted June 10 2009 - 04:26 PM

only buddy i ever had was an ex girlfriend. but that was a rare thing i think. when i met her she was into polyamory and tried the monogomy thing for a while with me. then we decided though we werent lovers, we were great freinds and left our relationship open sexually.
Posted Image
darwin had it all wrong...we never evolved from apes, but rather beams of light, as its conciousness that forms matter and not the other way around.

#8 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 25 2017 - 09:33 AM

I'm not sure men can handle being FB's, I haven't had one but I have had a one nighter and it was suppose to be strictly sex, but he wanted more and I didn't. I know a few girls that has happened to too. This doesn't always happen, but it's hard not to allow your emotions or that of the buddy to get in the way. No one can do anything, and I mean anything in life without having some kind of emotion guiding you, it's who we are as humans.

• morrow, 19Bobby58, jpdonleavy and 3 others like this

#9 Exexec

Exexec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted February 25 2017 - 10:06 AM

My wife's fuck buddy was in college.  We were committed to each other, but only managed to be together once or twice a month.  She had a friend who was committed to the girl back home, but who was horny all the time.  They agreed to date for sex and nothing else.  They had fun for about a year, and then he left school to marry his real girlfriend,.

#10 doreigirl

doreigirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted February 25 2017 - 02:49 PM

We've found several fb's over the the past few years...all girls on our adult co-ed soccer team...and one from my crossfit club.  There is something to exercise...I telling you.

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice