Fuck Buddies.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Roll.a.J69, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Roll.a.J69

Roll.a.J69 Member

I know lots of people do this but i dont know how to find a fuck buddy. Ive only hooked up with them later but not official fuck buds. So how do you do this shit??

2. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Go on craigslist's m4m.

... what, you think women really want to be casual fuck buddies? (o.k. - caveat - it definitely happens sometimes, but it's not the norm, and you should count yourself lucky if you can get that kind of arrangement ongoing for any length of time. Not talking one night stand, but an ongoing FWB relationship with no strings attached. Good fucking luck with that)

1 person likes this.
  3. Roll.a.J69

Roll.a.J69 Member

agreed lol

4. veiled1

veiled1 Member

I have one..Im a woman..

2 people like this.
  5. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

So please, enlighten us. How do we find one such as yourself?

6. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

get a sex change and then walk out side, it is that ez.

1 person likes this.
  7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

only buddy i ever had was an ex girlfriend. but that was a rare thing i think. when i met her she was into polyamory and tried the monogomy thing for a while with me. then we decided though we werent lovers, we were great freinds and left our relationship open sexually.

8. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

I'm not sure men can handle being FB's, I haven't had one but I have had a one nighter and it was suppose to be strictly sex, but he wanted more and I didn't. I know a few girls that has happened to too. This doesn't always happen, but it's hard not to allow your emotions or that of the buddy to get in the way. No one can do anything, and I mean anything in life without having some kind of emotion guiding you, it's who we are as humans.

6 people like this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife's fuck buddy was in college. We were committed to each other, but only managed to be together once or twice a month. She had a friend who was committed to the girl back home, but who was horny all the time. They agreed to date for sex and nothing else. They had fun for about a year, and then he left school to marry his real girlfriend,.

10. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

We've found several fb's over the the past few years...all girls on our adult co-ed soccer team...and one from my crossfit club. There is something to exercise...I telling you.

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I have a fuck buddy right now. I don't want to be in a relationship but I still have needs. It's actually a lot more common than people think.

I'd much rather have a fuck buddy to keep in the closet, than to go out and fuck some random stranger every time I get horny.

2 people like this.
  12. SmokeyGuy

SmokeyGuy Members

I was involved in a FWB once upon a time. One of the major problems with that type of arrangement is the emotional attachment that one can eventually have for the other. But in our case it was me and I wanted more and she didn't. But it wasn't her fault, it was my fault. She told me from the very beginning she wasn't looking for a relationship and that she thought of herself as a so called player. Lol. Needless to say this arrangement went all to hell after about a year and a half because of me and we separated.

Yet one of the best things I got out of it was, besides the sex, that I learned a helluva lot of things about women and people in general I didn't know before. I gained a lot of experience on how to deal with people in the future, because I was really naive at the time about how some people really are in their ways. But man if I ever see her again, I think I would thank her for that overall experience. It taught me a lesson in life.

13. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I am lucky. Women came easy to me, mostly just for sex. I only seriously dated 3 women in my life but had sex with 30+. The FB before I met my wife worked in my office. Invited her over for dinner and some wine and we ended up having sex. She moved in a week later and we were together for a year before she and I both had to leave for jobs in different States. She wanted me to get her pregnant but not be in the child's life. I refused and that was when the lousy in bed, small penis, not satisfying bitter statements came out. Seems that when you break up with girls they go right for your crotch but never complained when they were having multiple orgasms every night. :)

I will not lie, it helps is you are good looking or at least sexy. That makes it very easy. I have been poly all of my life up to 6 years ago at the age of 60. Another advantage is being good in bed. Does not matter how big your penis is since most girls do not want a steady diet of large cocks. It leaves them sore. All that matters is that they had a few great orgasms with you. At worse, as long as you can give a girl an orgasm and not get clingy, you just need to date women. While you may be able to just ask someone who is complaining about being horny to be your FB, or at least give it a try for one night, the best way is to date a lot of women and stop seeing the ones looking for a relationship and having sex with the others.

1 person likes this.
  14. playmate50

playmate50 Members

I got fuck buddies i enjoy coming there holes

15. Homelesswererat

Homelesswererat Members

I have a question. I full-time bicycle and camp. Full Time Outdoors. Have no desire to exist inside. Have so far done over 15,000 miles in the last two years. At 56 years old. In perfect health and psychical shape needless to say. My question is, does a female exist to engage in this lifestyle??
    From friends with benefits up, it does not really matter.
    I have personal references as to being up front and not a risk to a female in any way. I do have a reasonable income. This lifestyle does not allow a lot of material possessions anyway. Phone power is supplied by solar panel. Expedition tent. Bike and cargo trailer etc.

16. Homelesswererat

Homelesswererat Members

Full Time Outdoor Living
    My username Homelesswererat. I do accually have an address and someone who towards mail by general delivery.

17. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

I'm starting to rethink the whole emotional attachment comment I mad earlier. Yea, I take it back, I really need myself a FB. Problem is finding the right guy.

3 people like this.
  18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Oh oh pick me pick me

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I need to revise my above statement: I no longer have a fuck buddy.

Feelings...what are you going to do, right?

20. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Feelings are unavoidable. You are already friends that do something meaningful together and over time develop a relationship