zyprexa?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SpENS93, Jan 29, 2009.

1. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

i have a feeling im helping ppl score benzos... lol.
    my purpose was to help diagnose... but hell! :p

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i dont wanna go in there and just suggest a drug that is scheduled making me look like a drug seeker.... i wanna use my words to convince him because i honestly think they would help me and im not trying to abuse them although i have before.... numerous times.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. does2

does2 Member

Nah, you are not helping me score something I don't need. I buy xanax at street prices and make it last... Frankly, that is becoming too expensive.
    A 'script would really help my funds.

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yea me and my parents were talking and we were kind of offended that the doc would perscribe an anti psychotic and pill for bipolar schizophrenia to someone like me considering im just stressed (axniety) and turns into anger >>> depression its a big cycle

6. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

yeah, they take out the same books that you can purchase or loan from the library and look it up. then "why dont we try this, and see how it works for you". i got sick of hearing that line.

*dammit orison!! i have to scroll forever to read... and to think i drew you a beautiful portrait last night.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes portrait was great..:)
    no Fan of rat poison and pesticides used as medication.. :mad:
    heres some more..
    http://www.crazymeds.us/valproate.html

8. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

yeah, i reference from crazymeds.us too. i love that site.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

10. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

ha, never seen that one before. i actually had one med that did give the me the side effect of suicidal thoughts, it was wierd. and scaaaaaaary. Zoloft. i couldnt stop the thoughts, and it was like i was going crazy. i cant explain it. but its a side effect that can happen. its almost like voices in your head or someone putting thoughts in your head that you dont want. not you.... very very wierd. kind of like schitzophrenia.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

interesting. While i was in the service, after getting out they want to do some reintegration shit. Total BS. But this involves counseling and shit, for combat vets.
    While I participated for the lulz, they tried to give me medication..
    One of those Risperdal. I felt like i was going backwards. All my thoughts were halted and I didnt feel like I wanted to walk. I felt poisoned, weird feeling in my limbs..
    just the weirdest dreams too. A few nightmares but nothing that I say wasnt kinda cool..
    The objective of the Drug risperidal is to make thinking process smooth. I found myself more confused and with not enough energy to do my job.
    Tardive dyskinesia feeling of my face falling off..
    And the voices under the stairs was kinda weird too.. I heard a females voice come from under the steps on a porch... usually voices are not directional..
    Later i tripped and took rispidal to see what would happen and i saw the construction workers turn to lego people along the highway..
    That was it for that drug!! And thus began the investigations on SSRI's..
    fluorobenzo makes up risperdal. And is another fluorinated Nazi Medication..
    Fluorine is like kryptonite. Your ability to fly will be gone superman. :(

12. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

so howwould i go about getting on a benzo i told him over the phone i didnt want to take an anti psychotic and at the appt i used the word stress alot

13. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

Posts: 666 ... satanic! anywho... so you went to the appt already? and they havent prescribed anything??? you need to say " ive feel like i have a really high stress level. i need something that will help calm me down."

14. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i did and he gave me zyprexa

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I am not going to tell you how to score drugs from a doctor, I don't believe in it. I will tell you that benzos are prescribed for people who have severe anxiety, that causes problems with everyday interactions and such.

16. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

If the Zyprexa isnt working, and you think you need benzo, then go back to the doc, but have you gave it 4 weeks? it takes 4-6 weeks for the full effects.

17. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

im sadly one of those ppl. but i've been lowering my doses. i think the side effects are too much for me anymore.

18. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yes feelings i know but i think a benzo is my best bet, since when im on them all my problems anxiety, depression, anger is gone, and i dont want these bullshit anti psychotics that make u a zombie

19. lostminty

lostminty Member

I've been taking zyprexa for the good part of 3 years. Most of that time I had drug induced delusions of reference, which it did nothing for apart from get me to sleep at night.

I'd say zyprexa makes a pretty decent sleeping pill...other than that I find it really limits my energy levels, I've cleaned my life up significantly since I've been on it in an effort to get more energy for life but it doesn't really help the energy that drug saps from you...I admit that when I first went on it, it helped a lot....now it just leaves me lethargic and addicted to it for sleep