zombie dream featuring satan

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by john8, Apr 20, 2006.

1. john8

john8 Member

ok so this was a very odd dream the other night. me and my 2 friends dan and dan were in a service elevator going into a really old boiler room in some place. it reminded me of tower of terror in disney world, anyway the elevator started shaking and it droped realy fast and we hit the bottom floor in the boiler room, we sat in the elevator for a little bit, but then all of the sudden zombies start coming after us and the elevator starts spinning and the zombies couldnt get us. eventually got out of the elevator and into some vents were the zombies couldnt get us. we found some pizza to regain our health it was mighty fine pizza to! and then we traveled through the vents for awile until we came to the end and there was a room with light in it, but my one friend kept walking and i told him to stop but he just kept going. then it got real dark and my friend that was next to me said oh no shes here and i said whos here and he left and satan caught me and satan was a girl. she was trying to kill me, she took me back into the room we started in and we were bouncing around the room and i was trying to stall here by telling here all the items in my local diners menu, and before i could see what happened i woke up

my dream left me hangin, so what does anyone else think of this dream?

2. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Satan was totally talkin' ta u man.

3. DarkGod

DarkGod Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think it means satan was hungry and wanted to hear the local menu ;) and mistook you for the maitre de (sp?)