Zoloft

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Bumble, Feb 1, 2012.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

prozac is like 95% flouride lol....
    all the floruide info ive been spreading and i still use flouride toothpaste... im such an idiot! at least i swish out my mouth a few times, until i stop spitting foam. its interesting where flouride comes from,.. everyone needs to watch this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0c_kfdwQU"]Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Fluoridation - YouTube

2. Comfortablynumb11

Comfortablynumb11 Member

yeah they where not very clear on that particular ingredient, I'm glad I stopped taking it before I got 'used' to it though.

3. Porcelain_Insomniac

Porcelain_Insomniac Member

i know this thread is a few months old...but i really want to discuss Zoloft's side effects and my personal experience with it.

ive been on Zoloft for 2 months, it worked for the 1st month, and the next...it just makes me feel depressed and even worse than before. it has made me want to kill people before...i get really easily irritated and freaked out about things i normally dont freak about. ive been takin my irritation out on other people and i dont like it. and i still get depressed and none of my thoughts make any sense i get sad and cry for no reason. today i had a breakdown that lasted a couple hours. im ready to get off this shit im callin my doc tomorrow.