Zero Interest...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Ged, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Is there something wrong with me that I have zero interest in other people's sex lives?

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

yeah mate you are abnormally normal :tonguewink: I am the same

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

If someone mentions a particular thing that happened, during an everyday conversation, that is fine. But if they wanted to tell me chapter and verse about what they did in bed last night, I would suddenly remember that I needed to rush off and watch some paint dry.

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, not at all.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I couldn't care less.

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Nothing wrong with you at all. I think that some people overshare way too much.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Who has interest in any aspect of other people's lives?

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Depends on the person. Like my friends and family, I wanna know what they're up to. Someone I don't know on the other hand..

As for sex, whatever I read on the internet is automatically inherited by me, as bullshit for the most part. Especially forum boards. Only sex stuff I really pay attention to is swinging forum boards, and only members who are actively in the scene I enjoy reading their experiences as it provides me useful information.

Being my sexual orientation, swinging is difficult for me, but under the right guidance I have found it to work, you just gotta know what you want and use the block button on every solo male you can find, but I love hearing about it from experienced non bullshit people.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this. i really don't give a fuck what happens to anyone else, except for a few close friends. i might empathize with a situation from time to time, but i ultimately don't really care if it doesn't affect me.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah I dont care

I guess its a thing in female friendships to discuss your sex life but i've never been into it. When I do find out something about my friend's sex lives i just wish I could give that knowledge back .People are into some weird shit and I dont need to know about it at all. I already know too much from coming to this skeezy forum

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm more interested in the general sex lifes or preferences (and what is perceived as normal or 'in') of the general population than in the sex lifes of people I know.

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't even read the thread titles...

14. Asmodean

Lol I only read a thread in Love & sex if its not by a newb, or looks serious and other regulars partake in it.

15. Noserider

I mostly come here to troll.

If it's a legit sex-related thread, I'll contribute like an adult, but for the most part I'm just here for the lulz

16. Noserider

I've gotten a few pointers. It can have its place.

17. Asmodean

That too yes :D

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i only read threads in love and sex if they are by noobs. those are the funny ones.

19. Kerri

Kerri Members

I have zero investment in other people sex loves but people’s interest and experiences and perspectives can be interesting

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah it can, I just feel like i've learned some weird shit about my friends over the years. In one case, literal shit...actual shit. If you get my drift

You cant come back from finding out your friend likes to be shit on, let me tell ya

So now I just really prefer to change the subject lol