Zephyr

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peter Griffin, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

I know theres been a million of these, but ive been gone for a while, so fuck it. The absolute craziest song for me to listen to is the "Zephyr song" by RHCP. I dont get it, it makes me feel so light, and my legs start to shake wildly, its nuts, check it out.

2. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

yes! i love that song! its my favorite on By The Way

3. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

The intro to the song just blows my mind, i can create a music video in my head, the guitar is just wild, and one of my other favorites is stadium arcadium, its new, but theres just something about those two, that completely sets it apart, it makes the high totally different, its like your going on a trip when listening to zephyr, and stadium arcadium, is like listening to a story, but thats just me.

4. ~Baked Goods~

~Baked Goods~ Senior Member

RHCP are a trippy band period. Look at their videos when you're high and you'll feel awesome. One of my personal favorites has got to be californication

5. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i like the other side music video. its so trippy

6. Oske!

Oske! Member

californication is definitely a wonderful song. if youre high tho, watch the video for the chili peppers version of Higher Ground. very trippy =)

but on the other hand its not the kind of song i like to listen to while im high cuz its really fast, but im fucking baked so wha tdo i know. Hey is another good song. its on the new cd

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

zephyr song is a really sick song, i dont paticularly like the chrous, but the rest of it is top 3 chilli pepper material

8. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

Another jam off the new album, is dosed, thats just idk, im high, its wild.

9. ~Baked Goods~

~Baked Goods~ Senior Member

this is more of a what's the best song of RHCP thread but w/e

Higher ground is one of my faves of theirs. The video for By The Way always makes me laugh ebcause of that cab driver and his flares

10. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Good song.. but it isnt really that trippy. My fav song while high is definatly 'Comfortably Numb' by Floyd

11. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

Under the Bridge is a wicked song, and Californication. I like pretty much all their singles. They're a wicked band.

12. neongreen

neongreen Member

slow cheetah on stadium arcadium is definatly tripy as fuck

13. Oske!

Oske! Member

^ i love the end of that song its really relaxing to listen to while youre high