Zendik

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by FREE, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. autumngrl

autumngrl Member

I think it's funny that someone like her who lives in the world that the zendiks consider evil is wearing the shirt! I also wonder where she got it..........maybe a commune member gave it to her...lol...OR she's a supporter and gives them money.hmmmmmm..it's a conspiracy maybe?hmm sorry..smoked too much :) peace

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

She probably just Googled "bitch" and bought everything she could find that said it....

3. Estimated Prophet

Estimated Prophet Member

I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw that clip of Aguilera wearing that shirt and I thought I was seeing things. [​IMG]

4. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

Just FYI - as a moderator, I felt like Zendik should be made aware of this discussion and offered the opportunity to respond, so about a week ago I emailed them to let them know about it. I haven't heard back, nor have they posted - I'm not really surprised, but mildly amused...

5. Red Lentil

Red Lentil Member

Wow. Surreality has hit a new high.

What is it going to take to restore the meaning of the word "revolution"? I know, I know.. a revolution.

The Zendiks say "you attract to yourself what you are"... therefore...

Zendik IS Christina Aguilera.

Coming up: Paris and Nicole take their Simple Life to Zendik Farm..
    Don't touch that dial.

6. autumngrl

autumngrl Member

OMG I would love to watch that.....hahahaha. Zendik hasn't responded but I am sure they are reading all of this.They know they will most likely always be able to suck people in, but the internet reaches a lot of people,so ya know they have to be reading this stuff to see if it's doing any damage.Wish they would comment on the Christina thing.I am very curious about that.Especially what they have to say about her wearing the shirt.

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

haha... I wanna see Nicole give Paris an enema!

Wait... no, I don't.... eew.

8. autumngrl

autumngrl Member

that's a double ewwwww....lol

9. Greenhornet

Greenhornet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

While it started as being very interesting, this conversation had suddenly grown STUPID, and if the Zendiks are indeed reading, they're probably happy about the sudden turn to trash culture which lessens the effect of the previous heart-felt narratives.

10. Philippe

Philippe Member

Laughinwillow said "Just FYI - as a moderator, I felt like Zendik should be made aware of this discussion and offered the opportunity to respond, so about a week ago I emailed them to let them know about it. I haven't heard back, nor have they posted - I'm not really surprised, but mildly amused..."

Well I wrote two emails, for fun to them. One asking them that I wanted to join. I described myself as somebody they wouldn't like. Too strong minded, not a lost soul, somebody with an ideal. ABSOLUTELY NO ANSWER.

THen, with a different address I wrote them to tell them that I had found their site by pure luck and that I was so fascinated. I couldn't join, but I'd love to make a donation. I had an answer within the hour telling me I could donate with cash, check, credit card , money order. He, he, he!
    Philippe

11. autumngrl

autumngrl Member

Ah come on Greenhornet,it's okay to have a laugh now and then.As I recall the sudden turn to trash culture came from the pic of CA wearing one of their shirts.The way I took the comments about it were, in my opinion, people being sarcastic about it. Honestly I do not care what the people from Zendik think.So what if they read this and see some stupid comments?If they have read these posts then they will have also seen the serious ones that have described how they have messed with peoples minds and lives.The things that I have heard and I have read about Zendik are horrible and my opinion of them isn't too good.Like I said before, it's good to giggle sometimes,otherwise the heart gets too hard and life sucks.......peace

12. Red Lentil

Red Lentil Member

I'd assumed that the Zendiks were already aware of this thread, and I'm surprised at their silence. One familiar with the Zendik spiel can recognize their fingerprints all over other discussion boards (check out the "user comments" for Wulf's books on Amazon.com and see if you can pick the reviews they DIDN'T write themselves). What gives?

Maybe they're just too busy setting up shop in West Virginia to spend time debating the merits of mind control with the likes of us.

Of course, there is much here that they can't argue with-- used motor oil is used motor oil. No amount of arrogance or righteousness can reverse its toxicity.

Zendik couldn't recruit if it didn't deceive. "We're a tribe of rEvolutionary artists who will force you to stop wearing that plaid shirt" just doesn't sound appealing. There's much more to tell, more to expose about their policies and procedures. I've only scratched the surface on Zendik sex, for example.

So many cans of worms, so little time...

13. amaze13-7

amaze13-7 Member

all the bad about zendik, arol, wulf, and the rest of the mindless clowns IS true.......... "don't go" as the zendiks would say.......u'll give up your mind and become a pawn in arol's twisted circus, and man..there music sucks!.........zendik will not last, it's foundation is layed upon the heart of a woman who is completely egomaniacal, manipulative, deceitful, and plain ugly. wulf was not enlightened as he claimed to be, he was just a speed freak windbag. their ideals are not their reality, the place has an aura of coldness and confusion ladened with arol's distinct ugliness and mal-intentions(which are first and foremost milking wulf's cow and being her own queen with lil fawny as she spawnies with ten new zendik jag offs, lol, they suck, period)...........do not go, and if u do, act nice(but observe the tell-tale signs) and make sure you have a way home

14. cwd

cwd Member

Do tell! Give us the lurid, salacious details (if you are up to it). :X

15. Greenhornet

I didn’t mean to come off as such a curmudgeon about the Aguilera thing. I don’t care what the Zendiks think, it’s the people who’re thinking of going there that I care about. I guess I didn’t want them to write this forum thread off and not take its warnings seriously.

I will say that Zendik really gets under your skin. It’s been years since I was there and I recently had a dream that I was down on the farm surrounded by Zendiks. The funny part is I was trying to take a dump and they kept walking into the bathroom and pestering me (symbolic eh?). Then I walked outside and they were milling all around me and I kept hoping that they didn’t know that I was the “Greenhornet” from the Internet who had knocked them so, but they seemed completely oblivious.

When I woke up I remembered that in reality I’d emailed them the following letter and signed it, so there would be no hiding! (of course it got no response):

Unbelievable! You’ve become a bunch of capitalist developers! Instead of selling your farm to a camp or another community or selling to a farm or recreational facility with conservation covenants, you choose to sell your pristine land to the highest bidder ($$$$$) who will subdivide and turn the “the most beautiful place on earth” into Panther Creek Farms yet another damned high-end retirement community, where rich people will spray insecticides all over their lawns and build giant garages to park their freakin Ford Excursions.

SHAME SHAME SHAME. –

Environmental warriors, my ass! I strongly urge you to reevaluate your own motivations and your own actions against your own supposed philosophy before lecturing others on how to save the world. Since now you’ve become real estate speculators yourselves, you have no right to make the claims about the protecting the environment, the “money monarchy” or the evils of our money-based society that you do, because you’ve joined them. Hypocrisy is the very worst of lies.

It was a reponse to this article:

Web posted: 07/30/2004
    Zendik Arts moving from Polk
    Property to be sold at auction Aug. 14

After five years in Polk County, the Zendik Arts group is moving to West Virginia. Its 102.75-acre property will be sold at auction on Aug. 14. The group was originally led and its philosophy developed by the late Wulf Zendik, who passed away in 1999. The group’s current leader is Arol Wulfing. (Wulfing?)

According to Wulfing, “Our home (in Polk County) is the most beautiful place on earth you can imagine, pristine creeks, mountain views, historic buildings – it offers a real sense of place, beauty and wonder. The people, our neighbors, are also the best in the world – but, our work is more and more in the metropolitan centers of D.C., New York, Philadelphia and Boston. After much thought, late night discussion and heartbreak, we decided to move closer to these places. Since we’ve always loved West Virginia and know many people in the area – we will be establishing a new home there.”

All of the Zendik Arts property, now being developed as Panther Creek Farms, is expected to be sold at auction on Aug. 14. The property, located on Regan Jackson Road, just past the Lake Adger marina and near the newly begun Bright’s Creek Golf Community, consists of 102.75 acres. The land is being subdivided into 14 tracts ranging from 1.05 to 36.61 acres in size. It includes a circa-1800s restored farmhouse, numerous large guesthouses, two barns, a workshop and cabins.

The auction is being handled by Spartanburg-based Carolina Auction Team. Brent Murdoch, senior vice president for business development, is the executive officer in charge of the Panther Creek Farms sale.

According to Murdoch, an open house will be held on the property Sunday, Aug. 8 from 2 to 5 p.m. On August 14, the day of the sale, registration will open at 8:15 a.m., and the sale will begin at 10 a.m. Murdoch says the entire property will sell absolutely to the highest bidder, and there will be no minimum and no reserve.

16. Red Lentil

Red Lentil Member

Greenhornet, you rock.

Wulfing is Wulf's "real" last name. Larry Wulfing. And Arol is Carol Wulfing. Larry and Carol. They sound cute!

On their site they claim that they moved because of "encroaching development", not because their "work is more and more in the metropolitan centers of D.C., New York, Philadelphia and Boston." (the reason they gave for moving to North Carolina in the first place).

But such is the nature of lying-- you can't tell the same fib to everybody. People reading an article about the land sale can't be told that Zendik is moving because of development that the Zendiks themselves are facilitating.

Who in medialand would be interested enough in this story to do an investigative piece on Zendik? Have they been getting any press at all lately? The most recent articles I can find on the www are from last year.

Hmmm...

(I'll post instructions on how to hump a zendik as soon as I can)

17. jonp

jonp Member

I am so glad those days are over. It took me many years to recover from the psycho-cruelty there.

Red, I remember the day you were kicked out pretty well. They were mean to you for several months prior, but that day really stands out in my mind as being unjustifiably cruel. And I sheepishly sat there thinking, "I hope they are never so cruel to me"; when I should have been in their faces shouting, "stop this!"

My day came six months later when I realized that the only thing that was holding me there was that I liked the goats and making the cheese. I was really tired of pretending to be a zendik-wanna-be, and I let them know that.

At that time they were trying out this "living therapy" thing. You would have to run a couple of miles first. Afterwards they would take you into the forest, have you strip down, scream for a while, and then four people would begin their psychological assault on you. My last "therapy" session occurred on my last day there, and included being tied up in chains, punched, and dragged off to the electric fence for some impromptu electric shock therapy. It still gives me the shakes to think about it.

18. autumngrl

autumngrl Member

Oh my God! I cannot believe someone hasn't pressed charges against or taken them to court!The more I hear about them the angrier I get...why doesn't someone stop them?Red did you get a response from the news show yet?

19. Greenhornet

"At that time they were trying out this "living therapy" thing. You would have to run a couple of miles first. Afterwards they would take you into the forest, have you strip down, scream for a while, and then four people would begin their psychological assault on you. My last "therapy" session occurred on my last day there, and included being tied up in chains, punched, and dragged off to the electric fence for some impromptu electric shock therapy. It still gives me the shakes to think about it." -Jonp

Wow! During my relatively short stay I never saw nor heard of anything like that going on down on the farm! Things must've gotten worse. I'm not sure if Jonp is male or female, but I think the Zendiks tend to humiliate women more than they do men. I observed that women seemed to have less privacy there than we males and were often objectified and subjected to humiliations such as frequent "box checks," etc. Perhaps Arol & Fawn find women more threatening than men.

I recently went to the Zendik website and viewed pictures of people who still live there and wondered what they are going through, especially the recent acquisitions, and wondered what many of them were really thinking behind their Zendikan smiles (and now I'm wondering if they're being dragged into the woods). I now see more clearly how the Zendik elite preys on the dreams of dreamers like myself and Red Lentil & so many others by pretending to offer a real alternative to our admittedly corrupt society. But electric shocks? That story's leading me to believe that something more significant than bitching on this forum, such as a criminal investigation or at least a lawsuit, should be initiated to find out what's really going on at that place, if abuses such as those described above are still occurring, and to rectify the situation. Anyone know a good lawyer?

Maybe that's why they keep jumping state lines!

20. Greenhornet

Also, I forgot - Red Lentil - Love the VP picture! On that vein, check out the Zendik website's paranoid defense of Arol's rediculous rant about voting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.