Zeldox(otherwise knon as Geodon) is aparently the cleanest antipsychotic!

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Ervin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Ervin

Ervin Guest

Hi everyone. For anyone interested in wich antipsychotic is aparntly the best for keeping the weight down and for avoiding side effects, such as tiredness, etc. I would like to say its called Zeldox in Australia and I think its called Geodon in the USA. I don't know what's it called in England and at other places.

A doctor in Melbourne, Australia where I live has explained to me that it has only sertain chemicals that you need and that it doesnt have the stuff that makes you put on weight!

But you need to know that in the beginning it generally makes people feel very tired and then you are supposed to feel more energy than on other stuff.

I am on 40mg a day. I take 20mg in the morning and twenty mg at night. I think i have read
    That someone has been taking 40mg at night only. It is supposed to be taken with food.

I hope this helps to all of us who who might think taking pharmaceuticals is atleast for now a better option.

2. Ervin

Ervin Guest

I have a question: Do any of you believe that labeling a so called medication as good or bad make it so? Does what we expect from a drug influence what we get?

How much does what we "know" something to be make it so?

Thanks

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

geodon really isnt all that bad..

4. Ervin

Ervin Guest

An actual psychiatrist in Melbourne has told me that Zeldox, otherwise known as Geodon is good for not puting the weight on.