Zeitgeist - Take the Red Pill!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scholar_Warrior, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

2. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Did you actually watch this? All 2 hours.

3. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

Yes, I did. You should too.

Consider yourself warned. If you don't heed the warning, don't blame me. This is the most serious shit you will ever watch.

Know what time it is Brothers and Sisters, because the time is short!

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I only watched like the first half hour. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I am pretty much an expert on the occult and mystery religions, so none of this comes as a surprise to me or is anything I don't already know. It seems like a pretty well put together video, however, so I will watch it when I have more time.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

My plans changed last night, so I ended up watching the entire thing. It is a very well put together video, but didn't really cover anything that isn't already out there or unknown to those who have been studying this. I thought the first part was quite good, and I was surprised they were so accurate in describing the origin of the religions (all of which are the same). They could have gone much deeper, but for the average person it was all right.