yuck

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lizardqueen102, Jan 22, 2005.

1. lizardqueen102

lizardqueen102 Member

hey i'm new here so idk if this is the right place to post this but anyways it's kinda been on my mind.... i'm 20 years old and i have cellulite!!! i weigh like 114 pounds but what happened was i started eating unhealthy which made me gain weight but then i started controlling what i ate and then when i lost the weight it left behind cellulite on my butt and upper thighs and stomach....i just have such low self esteem.....is there any kind of exercises that i can do to get rid of it?? b/c i'm afraid to think about summer when i have to ::gasp:: get into bathing suit!!!!

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

you have impurities form unnatural food that your body cannot digest or pass properly, so it stores it as fat. you need an enima, an herbal detox, so more pig or soda for awhile, plenty of water everyday, and a liesurely walk for a half and hour a day(your normal walking does not count, it must be a stress free walk) keep workin at it and i'll be hittin it in no time.

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

Just start walking or running or yoga. Lots of options.