Youth International Party

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by OpticNurv, Feb 4, 2008.

1. OpticNurv

OpticNurv Member

As early as next week we will be hitting the streets of San Francisco to spread the word.

Within the month we will be covering Berkeley.

Within the next 6 mo. we are expecting to have support of most of the west coast.

You are encouraged to raise awareness among your community!

remember to let people know that if they hate the war they are one of us even if they dont join.

the one rule we have is BE LOUD, MAKE THE VOICES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HEARD

Be happy, spread the peace!
    love creates confusion, confusion brings peace.

we are not religious, we are not politically biased
    we are a new century, with a new war!

the people are fucking pissed, but thats ok, show your anger through love, music, community, and arts

The Festival of Life.

Unity of the people
    Fuck the war.

there is a link to the first resurrections of it in my sig.

tell everyone you know, bring your family, bring your friends, bring love!

The event page for the first meeting!

2. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

Come over to the east side. Its a total bummer all that all the great stuff happens on the west coast.

3. Jedite83

Jedite83 Members

There will be plenty of east coast action.
    ;)

-Jedite

4. OpticNurv

OpticNurv Member

Jedite, you are not a respected member of the US to political standards, but you have High regards as far as the peace movement, i have the utmost faith that you will succeed in your east coast peace spreading.

5. Jedite83

Jedite83 Members

ummm....Thanks (I'm not sure what you mean by the first part).

6. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

we need peace in georgia! please.... I'm tired of sitting on my ass watching our country fall to pieces.

7. OpticNurv

OpticNurv Member

jedite, (the U.S. Government) does not and will not approve of our actions, thats what i meant by the first thing i said, they dont take too kindly to the left.

8. OpticNurv

OpticNurv Member

so get off your ass and spread the word of Y.I.P.

if you wanna stop the downfall get out and preach the word to your people, its not easy, and alot of people will react with violence, but if thats the price for peace i'm willing to accept it!

hows about you?

9. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

I'll start talking to my friends and i'll try and get the word spread in my area. Its hard preaching to a bunch of teenagers because they don't care, but that hasn't stopped me before ;)

10. OpticNurv

OpticNurv Member

tell em to toke in public, tell em to be happy & do crazy shit to encourage peace, tell em to be colorful and loud!

11. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

ah man, as awesome as that would be. Not many people toke in my area. There is a lot, but not enough thats willing to do that. I was thinking of starting a group around my area.

We have to wear uniforms in my school district, but we're allowed to wear badges and what not as a way of freedom of expression. So I'm gonna try and get something going.

12. OpticNurv

OpticNurv Member

no, fight the uniform
    tell everyone to wear what they want
    its not a revolution if you're not revolting

13. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

I'll keep that in mind. I was think of setting an event for april 22....earth day.

14. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

dad was a yippy with abbie.

fly the revolution flag of the woodstock nation

tighten up your logger boots and put on your respirator and motorcycle helmet.

15. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

Achieving equality via unequal power structures (like party politics, using the power of the state, etc) is not only ironic but ineffective and has potential to corrupt.

As an ex-Yippie supporter, I simply carry the message separately and don't work within the system that is killing my brothers and sisters.

Peace and love,
    cArlos

16. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

i'm up for spreading the word in Southern California, but i need something more clear than this original post... a typed up manifesto would be good, i could make copies and distribute... with art on it... thing is your post is way to vague, the link doesnt even work.