yourself in another life

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lostminty, Feb 5, 2009.

1. lostminty

lostminty Member

I've heard many a times of people having past life memories, would love to hear anyones accounts of this.

Something that does get me thinking about it is whether or not your next life experience can happen in the past, or in the present, or if you can even remember your future life experiences, it explains a few things that i have experienced in this life...this sends me down the path of well maybe all of us will experience everyones life at some point in time, infact consciousness is a linear event and time is the folding of of understanding around itself. We have knotted our existence to create a puzzle out of our existence so we have something to ponder over for all eternity.

Knot theory is awesome stufff...

2. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

One member of HF said I had a past life in Scotland.
    And as such , I had ginger hair , and looked ridiculous.:eek:

I wonder , am I being punished in this life , for being a ginger in a past one?

Seriously , there is something that instinctively seems to ring true about the idea of us having new lives to learn and make amends for past lives.Sort of repaying the Karma( or just increasing the debt in my case...:eek::p)

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

While I can’t offer a past life experience, I can remember glimpses of my experience while waiting to be reincarnated into my current body :eek:

While my recollection of the experience was ephemeral, it was also ethereal as I floated around in time surrounded around by mist, not certain what force was keeping me aloft aside from a set of wings :eek:

Hotwater

4. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I sort of have "memories"/ memories of dreams(?) being "somewhere else".
    Say like an old person going somewhere , then coming back as a baby.
    Even when I was a baby it was like I had moments of real lucidity , then I was in a daze/ cocoon again.

But I've lived all this time and rarely thought , what do I need to learn / how should I grow / whatever.I've even had feelings I've come across people in "past lives" - sort of rivals , friends , lovers /whatever.Weird stuff....

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I cant remember anything from before I was born....I dont remember much of my afterdeath either

6. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Yea right.

I am going to post my past lives on RT.?:D

You are funny.:)

I think I would rather soak in Honey and bury myself in a hill of starving ants.

Besides just the part about my life as a Jesuit priest in the New World in the 1600's would take up 5 volumes.

That is major writing.

Nope, not into it.

7. lostminty

lostminty Member

haha missed the point didnt u?

Your current life is my future/past life
    Your Jesuit preist past life could be your next life instead...the mind has a habit of trying to make things look like that which was already known (not needing to be what you know) so it maybe an analogous memory of a life in the future of today

8. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

One time i was walking on the train tracks and there was a homeless person there. I had to walk past the old woman to get to the bus stop. So when i started to get close to her she said hey to to me and i said huh. She said whats your name? and I told her juan. thats not my real name. so she said something that i forgot. then as i walked just out of hearing range down these steps, I heard her say my real name. I've never seen this lady. how does she know my name?

9. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I can barely remember what I did in this life let alone previous lives. oh drugs

10. lostminty

lostminty Member

some times i wonder if intuition is just a sloppy hold on time..its just how some experiences you can feel coming, maybe the clues are too subtle to directly notice but my mood will alter for up to a week before something big happens. It's some what wrong to sum up a life time as an event, but it could work that way too....like in physical chemistry, wood will burn once you give it enough of a push or spark...you can build up to the spark. You can certainly do it in your life, historically education works that way.

Idk I just don't like the idea of being so bound to the past, being drawn to the future is much better