yours opinion - do they hold hands? (pic) possible cheating?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by ippn1, Jul 12, 2013.

1. ippn1

ippn1 Guest

I found that picture on gf's laptop today. Its a picture when she went abroad for 14 days. She is with him on couple more pictures. I suspect she is cheating...

Do they hold hands in your opinion? it looks like it to me, but i may be paranoid...

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i would say yes on the hands but that is way short of cheating proof

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why don't you just ask that woman with the red ribbons in her hair?

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

No you are not paranoid! It happens. Hope it isn't to you. That pic does not prove anything, but you say there are more pics with the same guy so that would be suspect. Why don't you just ask her straight up about who that guy is? If you know her at all you should be able to tell if she lies to your face or not.

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Is this girlfriend of yours the same one from this thread, and a few other ones you've made?

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=469881

As for the picture, just because it LOOKS LIKE they are holding hands doesn't necessarily mean they actually ARE. You can't use that pic as a proof of cheating.

By the way, what were you doing on her laptop, anyway?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have had my photo taken with some very friendly female co workers & some had their arm around me. But we sometimes do touch each other in different areas that we see as acceptable & sometimes even on the butt just for a laugh. We have worked together for a few years & know each other very well thou. Some of them I often feel like getting more involved with but that's only fantasy. But there are a few I would like to see with less clothing on as they are sexy looking & have nice petite figures.
    And to answer the question about the above photo - looks like they are just standing closer so they are grouped better for the person taking it.

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Yeah, but you admit wanting more, at least when you post here.
    So, like my situation, where I am a secret, it isn't applicable.