Your worst trips/highs

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by TheLizardQueen, Jan 26, 2006.

1. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

oh, whoops, i thought you said it was doc, sorry lol

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

is camden near philly? PA takes forever to drive through, it sucks. and certain parts of it like out in the country smell like jersey on a bad day.

3. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

yea, camden is right across a bridge, and south street is where all the freaks hang out in philly. it's just like a million stores, hippy, goth, thug stores all mixed together.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

no shit i might go see philly lesh and his friends tear it down at the waterfront, i am not sure yet

5. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

no bad tripz for me

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i already made a thread about my bad salvia trip... where people kept asking what i was doing, talking to me, talking ABOUT me, becoming orange and black demons in a spiraling vortex of every imaginable negative feeling in the world.... that one sucked. otherwise they've been very beneficial/fun.

7. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

last saturday night when i had a green CU roll that was the shittest thing in the world, on it i felt worse than ive ever felt, thank god this great chick i know was there to talk to me and stuff to distract me from how fucked i was.

8. heavenlyblues

heavenlyblues Member

me and my friend got a peach optima and it had purple and albino weed in it and we smoked the whole thing and it seemed to just be a crappy headace and i felt tired and drained bet we still had munchies so we walked from the park where we toked like 2 miles "seems like it took forever and no time at all,very weird" so we got there and ate and then i cant remember any more

9. stalk

stalk Banned

Too much LSD one night . .

Electricuted underwater for hours.

10. polecat

polecat Weerd

imagine eating 300 morning glory seeds(urghh)....and then finding out they were the wrong kind

6 hours on my bed vomiting, stomach cramps so severe i couldn't sit up, and absolutelly no effects