your Valentine <3

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by XriseXupX, Jan 30, 2005.

1. XriseXupX

XriseXupX Member

I have my first Valentine ever this year.
    it's really an amazing feeling in th pit of your stomach when you like someone so much, and you know they like you that much back.

Talk about your valentine here! and post pics of them!!!

2. XriseXupX

XriseXupX Member

edit...

3. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

She's amazing.

She's really sensitive, really caring, generally makes me feel brilliant every time I see her, and sexy to boot.

Seriously, I've phoned her up every night without fail for about a week and a half now. If only to say goodnight.

Frustrating thing is she doesn't want a relationship at the moment (I think she does have feeling for me though).

I'm on a crusade to plant dynamite in her heart and throw matches at the fuses.

My master plan is an overblown romantic gesture in the form of asking if I can be her man on stage, performing at a valentines gig (free ticket for her as pressie), in the middle of the first song I wrote about her.

Wish me luck.

Sebbi

4. XriseXupX

XriseXupX Member

thats adorable!
    she's crazy if she doesn't go for it!

5. Sunny Afternoon

Sunny Afternoon Member

Looks like I'm gonna be Valentine free this year. It'll be right though, 'cause I'm working on getting to know a guy I like a little better. And he has potential, sooooo.. all is not lost. ^^

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

valentines is depressing for me, has never worked out well, even when i did have a girlfreind we had to postpone it because we were unable to spend it w/ eachother.

7. SunFree

SunFree Member

I'm in love with the only asexual person on this earth.

Well, not totally asexual. Just such a beautiful person, that he couldn't handle anything less than absolute perfect love . . . and while he does love me atleast, as wonderful friend, I'm apparently not the person to complete him.

8. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

THis year will be the first year we celebrate V-day. The past 2, we haven't had enough money to do anyhting, and it wasn't really important so we just didn't. THis year, we're just doing a little "spa" day in our house. We'll drink cheap champagne and take a steam bath and give each other massages. It won't cost anything except for the alcohol!

9. hipgal6

hipgal6 Member

I will be alone this year since my hubby is out of the country. Its kinda weird not being able to send him anything. I decided that since he gets email access every couple of days that I will send him an ecard from Hipstercards.com. I reall like the vintage Valentine's cards and they arent all something he wouldnt be able to see. Here is one I really like:

[​IMG]

Is this sweet and to the point or what.

10. redie*

redie* Member

thats a bunch of nice stories. i still don't know what am i gonna do on valentines.
    my friend asked me to go out for a dinner with him, while my boyfriend doen't plan anything. so i should go out with my friend shouldn't i?

11. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

My Valentine is awesome :) I won't put a picture up though cos I don't think he'd like me doing that lol but anyway he's the most bestest ever! Last year was our first Valentines together, we went to this little Italian restaurant for dinner ... so romantic! This year we're staying in and cooking dinner, cos restaurants are always so jammed on Valentines, y'know? And I'm making him heart-shaped sugar cookies, just like last year...I guess it's becoming a tradition! :D

Redie...if your boyfriend doesn't want to do ANYTHING on Valentines and your friend does, go out with your friend! Enjoy yourself...maybe your boyfriend will get the hint.

12. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

your friend is a guy? even though your man didn't make plans, he might not be happy with you spending v-day with another dude. did you make plans with him? and does that mean it's cool for him to spend the day with one of his female friends? i don't know, something about that struck me as odd. some guys are last minute planners, some do the surprise thing, and hell, some don't even realize that it's important to you. i dont know what your relationship's like, but it might be best to talk to him first. just my two cents, though, and i may be wayyyy off base.

13. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

I will actually be celebrating Valentine's after all. At first, I wasn't for it. I just believe it to be a commericalized holiday and that people MUST do something otherwise it is look upon as bad. Yet after reading some posts on this on another thread, I realize it's a day of enjoying the one you are with. My boyfirend is amazing. We have been together for almost four months and it has been just awesome. I don't care if I get anything or not, as long as I get to be with him and enjoy those special moments, it will be the best valentine's day ever!

14. tooblue

tooblue Member

I love stuff like this, that site has a ton of cool cards.

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

if your boyfriend didn't plan anything and you friend cares enough that he did go out with your friend.

16. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

This is the first year for me to have a valentine as well. He's the greatest most careing nonselfish person i know right now. We've only been going out for 3 months but it feels like i've known him for so long.

17. WHorseTurtle

WHorseTurtle Member

First for me too!!
    We were living together for 3 months, then I went back to Hell (aka, in laymans terms, Connecticut, land of the snow and cold and stuck up people!) So, I got a plane ticket to Washington DC....on the 14th....and we're going to meet there after being apart for 2 months....And I was kinda thinking it subconsciously at the time I did it but then, he calls me up and says "You know, the plane ticket is for Valentines Day...I just realized this....Did you do it on purpose???" Haha, I laughed and said "....Kinda......"

He is beautiful in more ways than he realizes, and the things he likes about himself, do him an injustice. SO, I'm just waiting until he awakens the dragon (think Chinese) within him and becomes the shining beacon of wisdom love and compassion he could become in the lifetime, if he so chooses, of course...

Namaste, Blessings

May everyone find the Beloved within and then manifest the Beloved without, if that is their desire and will.

Francine :)

PS

His picture is in my "Introduction" I put up in that part of the forums....

18. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

yesssssssss moiiii aussiiiii ( xrisexupx) this is the 1st time and i feel just good
    i feellllllllllllll good tanananna i knew that i would :p :p:p:p
    hehehe
    it's really an amazing feeling

19. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

He's a really groovy guy and is the guitarist of The Doors....
    [​IMG]
    Robby Krieger....

20. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

Man it was such a bullshit for me. Like a week before the Valentine day I've been drunk and messed up everything with the girl that I've loved for OH SO LONG man... I don't have to say exactly what happened because I feel horrible about it but anyways... that was fucked up and she don't talk to me anymore... anyway I've found out a new girl more interesting! kinda better off that way.