Your Thoughts On The Election

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace, May 13, 2004.

?

Who Would You Vote For President?

1. Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kerry

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Nadar

13 vote(s)
    24.5%
  4. I don't care

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  5. What's a "President"?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'm not an American

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. Neither are good

13 vote(s)
    24.5%
  8. ___________(other)

15 vote(s)
    28.3%
  1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Who do you want to vote for in the election in November?

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I would like to vote for Nader. And now all of you can tell me how I am throwing away my vote and Bush will win all because of me.

3. Tamee

Tamee naked

what I think about the electoin: I don't know much and need to learn more.

What's Nader all about?

4. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

Kerry. I love kerry. Nader can go screw himself.

5. Main St Wizard

Main St Wizard Member

I turn 18 the day after the election, which sucks supremely. I somehow feel my vote is essential in voting out the Bush terror regime.. but, you know, Kerry's just another silly Yale brat. I would have probably voted for the Communist party or the Neo-Monarchist Nazi Dance Dance Revolution party or something just for weird kicks anyway.

6. renee

renee Member

Nominate me! I'll be the first woman President! WAHAY!:eek::cool:

7. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

You have to be 35 to run for president. 20 years to go. good luck.

8. SunFree

SunFree Member

Well, if I could vote, in the primaries, since they are now MEANINGLESS because of the corrupt system, I would vote for Kucinich, just to make a point that there IS a strong undercurrent beneath. As he said, the democratic candidate may have already been chosen, but it's up to us to choose the direction of the democratic party. I love you Dennis Kucinich, I really really love you. Maybe he's just too good to be a successful candidate - you've got to be kind of dirty to win. He won't even take corporate sponsorship...my hero. :p

Anyway, I would vote for Kerry as president. Best bet. I go on intuition - maybe illogically, but I can't help it - and there's just something about him that I really trust. The opposite of Howard Dean, who sounded good...but just felt rather shifty. Maybe because Kerry looks sort of like Andrew Jackson...not that he was one to be trusted. Who knows. You know, anyone but bush, as they say.

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Marilyn Manson for President!
    I'm serious. And I'm not a freaky person. He just makes far more sense than any of these people that have made a career out of politics. He deserves it. He's got his shit together.

And he'll eat all of our enemies!! Out of a flaming lunchbox! Woo hoo!!!

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well

republican or democrat offer no change, what so ever.

but between bush and kerry, i would go kerry, but that still doesnt make him a good leader, or person.

11. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I vote for Kucinich

12. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I am so with you on this one! I personally think that Kerry will be a terrible leader and people will regret choosing him for the democratic candidate.

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, Kucinich is really cool. Him or Nader. That is who I wish could win. Sadly our society is incredibly moronic and so neither of them will win. People would rather vote for some phony dumbass.

14. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Ideologically Nader would be closest to me, but we all know he won't get in, and a vote for Kerry would be a significant blow to the Bush war agenda, so I'd urge all you Americans to vote for Kerry....

15. SamIam

SamIam Member

exactly. I hate Bush, but Kerry isnt that much different... he still has tons of special interest groups backing him and hes against gay marriage and stuff like that.

BUT, to move to a more liberal logical society we need to take steps. Kerry is not great, but hes better than bush. As screwed up as our corrupt government is, and as terrible as it sounds, Kerry is the only candidate with a real chance of beating bush and we need to vote for the lesser of two evils in this situation.

peace,
    Sam

16. Orsino

Orsino Member

Better a phony dumbass than a real dumbass... kucinich won't get elected... nader won't either.

17. SunFree

SunFree Member

No, Kucinich obviously won't be elected because he won't win the democratic nomination. But he is not a "dumbass."

18. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, why the hell are Nader and Kucinich dumbasses? They are in fact, not dumbasses at all. At least they have the guts to stand for what they believe in instead of selling out just to get the votes.

19. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Kucinich: Tiny little man; no chance of being El Presidente
    Nader: Gaunt public servant, but unsafe at any speed
    Kerry: Zombie-man; only guy who could beat Bush
    And our Thief in Chief: FUcking fucktard

20. SunFree

SunFree Member

"i think that i can be of help to this administration in its efforts to find weapons of mass destruction because Mr. President, they're here at home. Poverty is a weapon of mass destruction, and homelessness is a weapon of mass destruction. And joblessness is a weapon of mass destruction. And poor heath care is a weapon of mass destruction. And when a government lies to its people, that is a weapon of mass destuction."
    - Dennis Kucinich

Yes, he is quite short.

Lol fucktard...