Your Thoughts Ladies? Vaginal Oral Fixation Fantasy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Wraiven, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Wraiven

Wraiven Guest

I have this really messed up fantasy...that revolves around something I really love doing. No, this is not a Troll attempt, I am dead serious here. I already know how the men are going to react...I am more curious how the women react.

My perfect ideal woman, would be a woman who wants to constantly be eaten out, but never have any interest in actual intercourse. It goes deeper, but not going to get in to too much detail. Don't want to ruin the imagination. So pretty much, I would always be pleasuring her, in any way she desires, for as long as she likes, with no expectation of anything in return other than the satisfaction of knowing that I made her orgasm as much as she wanted, using my mouth only, and any other tools she wishes. Would be a huge bonus if she had the ability to ejaculate, but hardly a requirement. And this would be the way the entire relationship would be sexually. Outside of sex, it would be a completely normal relationship. However long the relationship lasted (even if we ended up married and went on like this for life) would be how long I would endure never having actual intercourse...but the thought of knowing how much she is enjoying herself, and the fact she would not even care if I got off or not, would be a complete and utter mental orgasm that could quite literally sustain me throughout the whole relationship.

I am not even going to put this in the form of a question...I'm more interested to see the responses that I get from that alone.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I can easily have sex without placing my penis into a woman's vagina. Mouth / tongue can do wonders on the clit etc

3. silk896

silk896 Member

I know some wome with exactly that outlook; the point being they are lesbian.
    For some lesbian women, it's all about stimulation of the clitoris orally (along with everything else involved in lovemaking) but no actual penetration involved.
    All power to them.

Personally, although I am significantly lesbian, I still consider my vagina my primary sex organ and I like it filled - by finger, fist or plastic. I would miss not being occasionally penetrated.

4. Wraiven

Wraiven Guest

Completely understandable, which is why I mentioned that I would be completely willing and open to use of tools. :) Like I said, I did not want to be graphic beyond that...but any woman with an imagination...I am very well sure she could imagine quite a lot.