your thoughs

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by cowgirl, Jul 14, 2007.

1. cowgirl

cowgirl Member

I got this in a bulletin the other day from one of my guy friends that wants to date me. He is really hot and sweet but I just don't know if I could have feelings like that for him. This is the perfect example of how he acts. So would u date him? Why or why not?

I’m sorry

that i bought you roses

to tell you that i like you I’m sorry

That I was raised with respect

not to sleep with you when you were drunk

I’m sorry

That my body’s not ripped enough

to “satisfy” your wants

I’m sorry

that I open your car door,

and pull out your chair like I was raised

I’m sorry

That I’m not cute enough

to be “your guy”

I’m sorry

That I am actually nice;

not an asshole

I’m sorry

I don’t have a huge bank account

to buy you expensive things

I’m sorry

I like to spend quality nights at home

cuddling with you, instead of goin out..

I’m sorry

I would rather make love to you then just fuck you

like some random guy.

I’m sorry

That I am always the one you need to talk to,

but never good enough to date

I’m sorry

That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,

but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend

I’m sorry

If I start not being there, and being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new asshole comes around

I’m sorry

If I don’t answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours,

I’m sorry that you can’t realize.. I’ve been the one all along.

I’m sorry

If you read this and know somebody like this

but don’t care But most of all

I’m sorry

For not being sorry anymore

I’m sorry

That you can’t accept me for who I am

I’m sorry

I can ever do anything right, and nothing that I do is good

enough to make it in your world.

I’m sorry

That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.

I’m Sorry

That i cared

I’m sorry

that I listen to you at night talk about how you wish you could have done something different.

Ladies always bitch and bitch to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies next time you’re bitching, maybe look up to see who you’re bitching to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head “Why won’t you give me a chance?”

Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.

I know it is very long but it’s the truth in this case.

2. Sparkle N Shine

Sparkle N Shine Member

You misspelled "thoughts" in your title.

The bulletin was cute, but over-posted.

3. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

I have a guy friend who uses this line on me. He says he wants us to get together, but all the while he's out with chicks probably feeding them similar lines. I've fallen for this in the past, but I won't this time.

I don't know if your friend is sincere or likes to play the victim. I can't say. But I think he's needy, and if you do get with him, prepare to be smothered. Some girls like that, though.

Good luck.

4. cityguy

cityguy Member

I think you think this way because he is one of us "good guys" and isn't your typical guy that you normally date. If you do end up going out with him you may not treat him very good. (like my ex did) that's what I heard from her best friend who thought she was crazy for treating me like that and leaving me.

As heart broken as I was, I know I learned a lot from the relationship and she no longer talks to me. It's gone so far now that she just writes emails on my bday or things like that. I honestly can't tell you if you don't date him it will be any easier thinking back on it now.

5. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

It's so weird the way the human mind works. I've seen lots of girls that find a guy that's "too nice". He does everything he's supposed to do, treats them right, etc, etc, but they don't like it. They can't figure out why but they just don't.

Then I've seen girl that r with guys that r complete assholes 2 them but they say they love them.

I suppose u gotta be right in the middle of being a dick and a super nice guy.

6. Marija

Marija Senior Member

i hate when guys are trying to win you by making you feel guilty

7. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

its one of those spammy myspace bulletin type things, um, they dont mean a ton. itd be different if he wrote something meaningful on his own but otherwise, eh

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no. because i'm heterosexual.

9. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

yeah.. that bulletin thing is basically calling the girl they're addressing a shallow bitch.

so, to answer the question of if i would date this guy... no. somebody who sends that seems bitter and whiny and resentful.

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

He is a sad sack. Lose him...

11. mlee27

mlee27 Member

I THINK HE IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY....you said he is real hot and sweet but don't know if you thought of him that way.....why not?????

12. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

Some guys can get that way if they feel they were led on the whole time. The friend ladder can be a shitty ladder to be on, it doesn't make the dude a total ass.

13. spooner

spooner is done.

The biggest lie of highschool is that guys think not getting laid makes them nice.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not getting laid doesn't make a guy nice, but being nice does make a guy not get laid

15. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

well hes already expressing how unapreciated he feels as a freind in the most intense words he can find! can you imagine if you started to date him, gosh imagine how he would guilt trip you if you were getting involved & making promises, this letter to me seems a little bit more like a cry for attention & sympathy than just expressing feelings of unapreciation... it would scare me off in a second....sounds like you should treat him like the good freind he is as not cross that line at any point

16. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

do you really think you treated him as badly as hes making it sound??? or is he with his own problems?