Your stoned, Your sitting there.. read this.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SirTokesAlot, May 17, 2007.

1. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

and potato forks are...?

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

forks made of potatoes duh

3. TheLizardKingMike

Ah, that's right, I totally forgot.

4. polecat

polecat Weerd

I work at PetsMart(that's "PET-SMART" for those who always wanted to know) for 8 dollars an hour. I'm a cashier, but I like the people I work with and the job has no stress so I could be worse off. Yeah, and my paycheck gets raped by taxes but I'm a minor so I'll be looking at a fat check in a couple of months.

5. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

What up.. just following up on this shit you know. I'd like to start off by saying to digital.. man you gotta be a motherfucker to be putting the cedar down man.. Im working on redoing the entire roof and thats got all old cedar underneath and let me tell you.. the cleanup is insane man. Shingles and tar paper, thats all you need.

As for getting 10/hr under table for me only being 16... thats not bad at all, being as I'm not even supposed to be doing it in the eyes of the law. You bust your ass now when your young and later on in the summer he'll be bumping us all up in pay, it's already set. I dont mind busting my ass for money at all, better than sitting around doing nothing if you ask me.

By the way my hair is chopped off now, cant be havin that on a 120-degree roof :D

Later.

6. TheLizardKingMike

I did, and It most definitely sucked ass. I don't like having short hair, some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.