your sexual position

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by one, Jul 12, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

hehe...well...I think he was being funny. :) We did try it again, but it wasn't the same, because we kind of forgot how to do it right. We were both idiots.

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i like to be on top cause i like to be in control..
    and when i am on bottom i love it as well..
    and doggiestyle is nice also..
    Hell, I love'em all....

3. ntphishin

ntphishin Member

looks like reverse cowgirl is winning lots of endorsements- i'm going to have to try it asap. When you're in a gentle, slow mood, side-by-side can be awesome.

4. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Me on top, and doggie style. Some missionary positions can be lots of fun though. As for reverse cowgirl-tried it once. Though it was..eh..ok.

5. barefootnikki

barefootnikki Member

Reverse cowgirl is a good one!

I like flat on my belly on the bed but with my legs over the end of the bed and my ass up a bit(modified doggy)... OR..... knees and chest on bed (sorta doggy style) with him on his feet --- nevermind --- to hard to explain.

But for cumming quick.... him standing and me on my back, butt to the edge of the bed. Works everytime.

Hell.... wouldn't it be easier to name the position we DON'T like???

peace
    barefootnikki

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I don't like this one where I'm on my back and he kind of turns me on my side and I fold my legs up toward my chest and he comes in from the back. It's cool when I'm all the way on my side, but for some reason, I never liked this one.

7. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

On my back, penis in hand.

8. DrRobert

DrRobert Member

i like taking her ankeles and putting them on my shoulder. me on top obviously. it makes the two of you very close in proximity as you are pretty much head to head. this makes the whole process of being one soo much better.:p the guy must balance himself very well and must take the right angle. if not it makes it difficult for ones penis to stay put. if so, the penis will directly stimulate the clitoris and most girls g-spots. try it out, let me know what you think.....and i sympathize with those not getting any, i am currently in the same boat.:(

9. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

i forget how many positions there are. i like thoose charts. if anyone has a link to one post it please! ;)

10. dirtygirl_4u2004

dirtygirl_4u2004 Member

Don't feel bad am not getting either

11. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Doggie style :p

And hip on top with my legs resting on his shoulders...it gets in really deep that way and is amazing...;)

On top can be good but I end up with my legs cramping:&

12. serra

serra tentacle girl

him on top and me squished into a little ball??? ie. with my feet on his shoulders and his face really close to mine... (mmm, bendy) or doggie style is ALWAYS good!

13. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

lol we'd definetely get along... I concur... was about to type the same things lol

I LOVE kissing, so a lot of tongue action and dirty talk while fucking is the best.

14. serra

serra tentacle girl

mmmm dirty talk is fun when done the way i like it!

15. Tristen

Tristen PushTheLilDaisies

It so depends on many factors. First, is my sex partner male or female? Yes, it matters. With boys: I like being on top, bottom, sideways, backwards, upside down and inside out. Like intercourse with men (hot), but not into oral too much, if at all. No tushy involvement!!

This is just too hot..Have no choice but to agree fully on this one. HOT..

Now, with womyn..I will do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING and from my experiences so far, there is no one particular favorite. (i do like a little role playing now and then..but umm, that's not the topic..nevermind)
    Anything she likes, has always done wonders with me. I find that some girls are a little conservative when it comes to trying out different fun, but the ones that are into it...we have a f*c*i*g blast, oh and uh..Definite tushy involvement :p

16. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

What is the way you like it? :) You mean the positions or is there a way you like to dirty talk?

17. sasja

sasja Member

yeah but I like the other side more

18. sasja

sasja Member

deffinatly a great idea

19. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

The "reverse cowgirl" is an "experts only" stunt that should be reserved for and used by only the most seasoned sexual veterans!

20. sasja

sasja Member

let's say, doggiestyle, with my legs onhis shoulder, the cowgirl ofcourse. On his desk, chair, not the ground to hard. And tonight i'm gonna try in a waterbed.
    whihaa.