your right to go bare-breast

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by shaggie, Nov 6, 2010.

1. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

I am too shy to go around topless. but I dont see any problem if other women want to do so.

Or men for that matter.

It doesnt bother me. Why should it?

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I don't think it's legal here (almost POSITIVE it's not, I live in the Bible belt), and I'm not so sure I would if it was. I don't want my dad or brother to see my tits. The rest of the world, eh, I don't care so much. But that's my dad and brother. No. lol

3. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I don't see it ever becoming popular here. This isn't ancient Greece.

4. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

Its not? :confused:

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

No, sorry. :(

6. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

im shy walk topless in public, but im like sunbath topless if im alone and no people around

7. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

That's kinda how I feel too...I don't care if ppl I don't know see em, just not me familia. But I really do want the freedom to walk around naked or topless without other people starring at me. If everyone did it it wouldn't be a big deal. Why is nudity so taboo anyways?

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I like it that nudity is taboo... that is what makes it exciting when you get to undress someone you are attracted to. If everyone was naked it would take away all the mystery. I know it is very unhippy of me, but I have strong feelings against seeing other people naked.

Besides, I feel like I need protection for my woman bits... I don't want them out in the open being exposed to dirt and getting all calloused and stuff.

9. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

calloused woman bits.

heh.

so i'm thinking i'd say 'there should be more good looking people in the world, or at least in ontariariario and then it would be ok' cause ninety nine percent of the time i mutter 'put a shirt on' to the idiot kid or old dude walking down the street without a shit in the summer, and the only broad i've ever seen topless was a white natural geographic lady.

Notice they're never hot either?

But then I gotta wonder if people thought that about loin cloths at one point. I mean, how many years did it take before people went from thinking loin cloths were a good idea to a few people sporting them, to a whole bunch of people sporting them, to the streamlining of the stylish leopard print ones?

I bet it took a while.

10. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

:eek:

I can see things getting calloused if you go barefooted, but bare-breast shouldn't be a problem unless one is doing something out of the ordinary.

:)

11. Waking Life

ahh if only for eternal youth.

....but curse aging.

wait .... she's thin right?

12. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Thin and less bosomy is actually helpful when going nude.

13. Waking Life

i don't know ... i've seen some tig ole bitties on a couple half c's that stand pretty straight out.

gotta say natural has a lot to do with it. especially if we're talking callouses .... cause you know .... without callouses a talk about dragging bresticles like apes dragging knuckles wouldn't make any sense.

except if we were all midgets.

14. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Callouses might be an issue for someone who loves to hug many trees while bare-breast.

Like, someone who is into botany. :rolleyes:

15. Waking Life

well sure .... if we're gonna be all logical about it, i'm sure callouses would be an issue for a lot of people with different interests. electricians and heavy equipment operators, paintball and laser tag enthusiasts, stamp collectors ... etc.

but come on! tittes trailing like a fricken wedding dress? thats great! double dutch anyone?

16. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

There are some serious things related to going bare-breast in those types of environments.

Someone here on HF said he was working shirtless at a warehouse and had a nipple ring. Some junk he threw into the dumpster got hooked on the ring. It tore his skin and was a pretty bad injury. :eek:

17. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

That would be a rather large track suit.

JamieBurton likes this.
  18. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I definitely wouldn't work at my summer job without a shirt on... bush whacking and poison oak. No thanks.

19. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I would do it, but sagging boobs run in my family, so I try to keep them supported whenever I can so they have as little opportunity as possible to become so. I guess if I could keep them in the bra, that would be okay, but then I don't know how that would be any different than a bikini, defeating the whole point of the exercise.

:rofl:

20. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

bras contribute to sagging because your ligaments aren't strong like they would be without a bra