Your Relationship Status

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Very happy & married. My husband is my best friend. I know that I am loved by him and he knows that is loved by me. We talk about everything.

We only grow stronger as we get older. I'm a lucky girl.

2. PoisonedPenny

PoisonedPenny Member

Workin on it. Only one date so far. We'll see if we can make that two by the end of the weekend. :)

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

There was a recent study which concluded that married couples are happier than singles (which we've heard a thousand times before) then they took a survey of couples who were married for a number of years (I forgot the exact number) and the gap not only closed - it was dead even [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

that makes sense to me. as you get older and more accustomed to staying single and doing things your way, that's how you're happy and comfortable. you're maturing, you're okay on your own, you've found things that please you. married people have to put up with each other. lol.

5. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i've got a divorce pending, in frustrating negotiation land. i've been separated from my ex for over 2, maybe 3 years, just witing for the paperwork.

i dated here and there, got involved with someone in woodstock, rebound, didn't work. almost got involved a couple of times since then, never worked out really. i've dated a few people recently, even placed a few personal ads, but haven't met anyone with promise and i'm getting tired of being everyone's hippy mid-life crisis fantasy.

i've been seeing a friend for awhile, and am beginning to develop feelings for him, but he just wants a friendship, so that stings a bit, but shit happens. i am getting frustrated with being single and lonely, though. at this point i really want to move on with my life, and have a travelling companion for the long road.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

You seem to have a rather high opinion of yourself, which is what most men want to here before they consider dating a divorcee :)

Hotwater

7. kitty fabulous

we'll get along fine as long as everyone worships me as the fucking goddess i am.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

I bow down before a greater power [​IMG]

Hotwater

9. kitty fabulous

and don't you forget it, punk!

10. TigerLily77

TigerLily77 Member

I'm happily single, but have my options open for a future soul mate.
    I might get lucky and meet Mr. Right, but if I don't find him, it is not the end of the world. :)

11. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

odd.. i clicked happily in a relationship

12. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Mines kinda different... I'm in a relationship... not really unhappy with the relationship... but insecure and scared to be in it, while at the same time in love. Confusing.

13. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I'm single. I don't have a crush on anyone right now. A boyfriend would be nice right now, but I'm not desperate or anything---I have a lot of other things to worry about right now.

14. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

As I read this, a certain Van Halen song was reverberating inside head. Like, right now, as I read this :)

15. myself

myself just me

Single and happy! :)

16. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

single :)
    but also:(

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

married and likely to stay that way,
    but not as happy as i've at times when i was able to live completely alone.

and no i'm NOT looking for anyone
    what i would like would be to live in a world where no body would give me shit
    if i went out in the woods and put up some kind of minimal shelter from found objects
    and lived there.

i mean where no one would come along and screw it up or me either.

i do wish my wife happiness, and everyone else
    i just do wish i lived in a little saner, more decent, and less brutal, kind of a world.

=^^=
    .../\...

18. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Single, and want to keep it that way for a while.
    I have WAY to much going on in my life to worry about being in a relationship.
    I don't even have time to go out on a date to get to know someone better.
    Right now, I need to keep my focuses on the important things, maybe I'll find time for a bf a little later.

19. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:love: married, can't complain! :tasty:

20. xxwhoadang

xxwhoadang Member

single, as always.
    crushing, as always.