Your Pussy Preference!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mudblood, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Pussy preference, eh...

Hmm, that's a pretty good question because I'm really not picky when it comes to a pussy, but that's not to say I don't have a preference. Although, I wouldn't say tightness really matters since, as far as I know, majority of girls would be tight enough.

My preference is more about the hardness of her clitoris and such, but that's another story entirely.

2. nicelytoasted

nicelytoasted Member

I've got to say, i'm completly paranoid about becoming a bucket. so i too, do my kegels religously. I've had cocks of varying sizes, mostly average tho, but i still fear for my lil lady garden :p

3. parnell

parnell Member

Exactly - how would they know ? Do you think I would tell a lover that she felt loose ? I've been called a bastard before but I'm not going to totally rip someone to pieces.

The only way you can be as tight as the day you lost your virginity is if you were massive to begin with - I've been with two virgins and both were uncomfortably tight - thats a tightness I'd rather not have. Girls who do kegels rock - it's great to feel that squeeze goin on but for the vast majority of non kegel doers the point stands , you fuck a lot of big dicks you'll be loose.

4. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

No I'm not massive, infact, both of my partners have had trouble even getting it in. Debate it all you like, perhaps its the case for some, but I think most women don't permantly change in size from the amount of sex or the size of their partner

5. FeelinGroovy

FeelinGroovy opposable thumb

retro groove girl,

My debates and opinions are not directed in any way about you personally. No need to defend yourself in my regards.

6. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

too tight=annoying. its a real turnoff to be fighting tooth and nail to fit it in, plus its usually painful--like shagging a closed fist or a couch or something. in my experience, the harder it is to put it in, the more gentle you have to be, because its easier to apply too much pressure in the wrong direction and painfully overstimulate her clit. if its not a smooth operation, it takes away from the experience. on the other hand, if its too loose, she may not be stimulated enough, and have a hard time reaching orgasm because it doesn't feel like much is there. i think how wet she is and how easily it goes in is more important than space inside though.

7. parnell

parnell Member

Huh ? What the fuck are you talking about... the clitoris is not inside the vagina you numpty.

As to Retrogroovegirl , after you've been bangin these gentlemen for a while doesn't it loosen up a little ? All of us can only be sure of personal experiences sure but I can promise that my friends issue is very genuine - the vagina is elastic but there is something called the elastic limit - there is an operation women can have to tighten themselves up (which sounds a lot like torture to me - cue circumcision angst) . Anyway peace out.

8. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

parnell, i was not saying the clit is inside the vagina. idk how you got that from what i said. you can apply too much pressure by pushing too far forward/down with the top of your shaft on the top front of her vagina (where the clitoris is, which is apparently news to me). this has happened to me plenty of times when i'm still inside my girlfriend and i move my body forward being on top of her. its the same concept as sucking or pressing too hard on the clitoris during cunnilingus, which is usually warned against. its only an issue if its an already-gentle operation because of it being a really tight fit or her not being wet enough. I'm glad that we can agree that the clitoris isn't inside the vagina though..

9. RetroGroove_Grrl

No it doesnt, the only thing that changes the ability to penetrate me is how comfortable with the person I am, and thus more lubrication, but its still tight as fuck and hurts nearly every time

10. apollo

apollo Member

loose pussy means you're a slut!

11. apollo

apollo Member

....your fluffy wuffy? nice.

12. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

every girl is different..
    some girls have looser pussies then others.. some girls FEAR sex because they are so tight that having intercorse is VERY painful...

While other girls find intercorse not very pleasing inless they are with a man with a bigger cock size..

fine your soul mate, and he/she will fit.. thats what i think..

kegel exercise will help some woman with the muscle strength in their vagina. they have to practise this exercise alot to be able to feel "tight".. kegels also make orgasims more intense with both men and woman.
    if men practise, they are able to control their orgasim and prevents cumming.
    While girls on the other hand: are able to control the movement of muscle in their vagina, longer/stronger multiple orgasims, and generally they become tighter.

just my two cents.

13. parnell

parnell Member

Ummm ok... isnt there something you can do or would you kinda naturally gravitate towards smaller guys or maybe dick size isnt really a big issue for you ? TBH I was with a chic who bled a lot when I boned her...far from a virgin ... she got off on the pain but i couldnt take it (hurting someone physically) - dumped her and broke her heart POS that I am.

14. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

You do?!?!?!?!?

omg

15. RetroGroove_Grrl

No it seems I gravitate to larger men... I always let out a big sigh when I find out there so big .. "oh no, here we go again"

but sex turns out okay mostly, even if I cant do it again for another few days

16. FeelinGroovy

:eek:

17. RetroGroove_Grrl

18. FeelinGroovy

Ohhhh.... I thought you said: "butt" sex turns out okay mostly, even if I cant do it again for another few days

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

20. RetroGroove_Grrl

ahahaha....

erm, no.