Your Personal Magical Half-Dozen

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Guest3985, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Guest3985

Guest3985 Member

What are the three most important psychedelics in history (not something you've had to have exp. with or tried, but what you think is the most important.. as in most importantly for knowledge)

1) DMT / Ibogaine
    2) Psilocybin Mushrooms

and what is your personal half-dozen favorite psychedelic chemicals.

in no order...
    1) Psilocybin Mushrooms
    2) LSD
    3) MDA/MDMA
    4) DOC
    5) 2C-B
    6) 2C-C

2. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

i think the most important to our history is Marijuana, shrooms, and lsd.

marijuana b/c it is a very light psychedelic, and it can give u a taste of a psychedelic world, and push u into psychedelic thoughts without fully blasting you out this world for 6+ hours like with shrooms/ acid hehehe....
    shrooms b/c it is very mind altering and it can easily help you think out of the box, it help you become you more fully ,and helps u relise misteaks youve been living with that you might have never noticed without shrooms. it can make a person (with the right mind) or break a person (with the right mind)

the same goes for lsd, only i think marijuana is for beginners, shrooms for advanced, and lsd for experts. lsd enhanced ur sensed MORE than srhooms, and it can really help you explore urself and the world areound u

3. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

DMT
    and probably morphins

4. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Three most important psychedelics in history, I dunno... maybe:

1)dmt
    2)mushrooms
    3)mescaline

My magical Half dozen in no particular order (this list changes from time to time):

1)LSD
    2)2c-d
    3)2c-b
    4)2c-e
    5)Mescaline
    6)aMT

5. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

I have heard that sacred mushrooms were possibly a way that ancient gods and religions were forseen by the native american tribes etc, LSD is pretty damn important and then I'd say DMT/ayahuasca.