Your perfect cock

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by Roger 499, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love a huge cock love sucking their head licking it over and over most guys seem to like it. Doesn't take long for them to cum and I haven't even sucked them yet. I end up sucking a cock with cum all over it....it's really a mess but I love it that way. nice and slimy with real thick cum I just swallow as he shoots. once I lick most of his cum he begins to go limb. then i got my work cut out trying to get him hard again...........it's really hard trying to get a limb cock hard again.......after he cums. I'm pretty well known where I live

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. AlwayzHave

AlwayzHave Members

My favorite cock is a hard one ready for me to help it cum.

I've enjoyed many, many cocks. Most of them belonging to older men, and one was a beast. They ranged from as small as 4" to 11.5", cut and uncut, smooth or veiny, with all varieties of girth and color. Some straight, and some with a curve. I loved every last one of them.

I'll suck, and swallow, all of them, but I can't deep throat (gag reflex). Feels great getting fucked by a cock with girth, but I do love to feel the long ones go balls deep, too. I just ask you shoot your cum in me.

Well I'm curious and Mfmca42 like this.
  3. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

The perfect cock is attached to a passionate caring top who can cum at least twice and is attached to a body that likes to rim ass and fuck slow. He moans as much fucking me as I moan from the feel of his cock in my bowels and cums hard so that I cannot swallow it all and have to lick it up or that his cum drains out of me half the night..... Much more about the man than his dick... His attitude makes him sexy and his passion makes him a lover

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well said..................................

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I have a small cock but it never fails me when I need it....I open my legs and junior pop's out..........seeing is believing...!

Mfmca42 and Well I'm curious like this.
  6. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Poplo. I am from Missouri, you have to show me

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Ok where at..............

8. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Wanna show yours?
    You could pm me

John1971 likes this.
  9. Soulman1948

Soulman1948 Newbie

I love guys with small cocks. I find them more appealing and sexier. It’s the sex act itself that turns me on knowing that the suckee is going to keep me as his sperm bank.

10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Old thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.