Your perfect cock

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by Roger 499, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

im wondering what other of us cock lovers wish for Personally my perfect guy would be over six feet heavy build but not fat eight inch cock with a big purple head big balls hairy but shaved cock and balls I don’t like sucking hairy balls. His cock would have big veins running up it and of course a very big load of thick cum enough that I couldn’t swallow fast enough to stop it running down my chin. I haven’t found this guy and probably never will but I’m curious if we are all looking for the same guy or have any of you found your perfect cock

AliceNY, fredbis, Mister Mike and 3 others like this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

He wasn’t especially good looking but when his pants came off, his cock was lovely. Semi-hard and a nice length. His cock was wide enough to fill my mouth but not so big that I couldn’t work my tongue around it.

Danger88, elseyk4671 and Mfmca42 like this.
  3. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

elseyk4671 likes this.
  4. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

How was his finish? I enjoy getting them to the finish but it’s those few seconds at the end that make me cum back for more

5. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

I don’t have much experience, but with the experience I do have I can say that I’m less concerned with length and more interested in aesthetics. I just want it to be nice looking. What that means can vary, but a tidy pubic area is essential. And must be clean and fresh!

6. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

yes clean and fresh is very important and for me thickness over length, love the ones that have a big head

himileage, elseyk4671 and Mfmca42 like this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My perfect cock .................is one that is small and thick..............One that I can almost put it all in my mouth! and CLEAN AND WITH NO HAIR...!

arizonacook and Well I'm curious like this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Im Mexican so my cock is dark.................I'm attracted to real white cock........but when I'm hot I get turned on with just the sight of a cock......lol
    If you show me yours I'll show you mine!.........................."inbox" is the place!

Danger88 and missionfigdeluxe like this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your probably right............

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Then you have to see it first............then what!

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow stop talking that way I'm getting excited....................lol

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. Perfectpex

Perfectpex Members

Hairy and blonde.....that’s rare but incredibly hot

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

See me in my inbox I'll show you mine then you can be the judge..................

14. Perfectpex

Perfectpex Members

Find me one! .......quick haha

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I suckeded a tall black guy once wow was he big real big. Never seen a guy that big before! It was in the men's at a bar! He was peeing and he caught me staring at his cock! I don't like big cocks that big but this was an exception! I just had to suck this huge cock! Well in seconds I was sucking this huge cock but only a part of it. I couldn't get much past his his head he was so big! His head was like a balloon nice and round not as black as the rest of his cock! I sucked on that head until he shot his load down my throat then he pumped me like a pussy! With all that cum his cock went deep in my throat and for some reason I only gagged a little bit....wow I loved it by then two guys came in the men;s and stood there watching the show!.......I quickly got off my knees and left with cum dripping form my mouth and face.........

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds hot...!

17. Windman

Windman Members

Length isn’t a big deal to me. I do like some girth and a well pronounced head. I like to feel the ridge pass across my lips when giving head. And feel the sponginess of a big head. No hair on the balls or base of the clock is best. And cut is my preference.

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I have a small cock any guy who sucks me can put my entire cock in his mouth except for my balls!

fredbis likes this.
  19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Promise not to hurt me and I'll give you mine................................

Well I'm curious likes this.
  20. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

I have that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.