Your Penis

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by cutguy, May 24, 2006.

1. jon boy 03

jon boy 03 Member

i think the blowjob feels better;)

2. wyvern

wyvern Member

I have had nothing but complements, except for that one time but thats a long story :p in short yeah i am comfortable with my whole body regarless of shape size colour or scaring.... i would recomend you be happy with what you have caus it could be alot worse :)

Peace & Hugs

Brian

3. StrawberryFields4ver

StrawberryFields4ver Member

So i have this girlfriend I really like her but she is a virgin and im not. I know that she wants to go for it and everything and there was this night when she told me she did. But before she told me how she doesnt love me. And I guess i might be a little emotional cuz i felt bad about doing it so I got somewhat nervous and you know, it really didnt get up at the point were i needed too. Kinda embarresing but I had the problem once before but after we did it I was able to get up when ever. Does any one think that erection problem could be cuz your kinda nervous at the time.

4. evsride

evsride are you irie?

Be happy with what you were given is what I say but then I could be a bit biased due to my circumstances. I am uncut and around 7.75 in. hard maybe 8. But unlike most of my friends and others in the USA being uncut made me nervous growing up thinking that girls would find it weird. But its just not that big of an issue unless the foreskin is restricting or something plus if you learn how to truly warm a girl up properly and then follow through they will be putty in your hands regardless of the size of your tool, within reason of course.
    Its funny I was playing a drinking game the other night with a couple girls I know well and the cut uncut issue was brought up in the course of playing the game, and both of the girls kind of cringed at the thought of an uncut penis although they admitted they had never seen one. I alluded to the fact that I was uncut and had a beautiful cock. I took it as my mission to change their unfair perception. When both of them went on their group trip to the bathroom I followed shortly after and insisted on showing them in the bathroom. One of the girls had already been flirting with me and the thought of showing off was definitely getting me hard. So I showed both of them...the one I had been flirting with wanted to see but the other was covering her eyes like she didnt want to see...who was she kidding anyway...? I showed them the foreskin and they were both just kind of speechless and the one girl took my cock out of my hand and teased me feeling the foreskin move back and forth. Damn....cock teases..the one who had formerly been disgusted with the thought of an uncut cock just told me that I had a huge dick and smiled. I apparently made an impression and stayed with the flirty one all weekend longggg...[​IMG]

5. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I'm pretty happy, I never measure the girth cause the only way I could do that would be with measuring tape and.....don't ask but I wouldn't us the measuring tape I have, to me, it's deffinetly not skinny, as for the length, I'm pretty damn happy about it, as I say I wouldn't mind an inch, but I'm not complaining.

6. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

guys this thread ain't got no sense!!

men never complains about their penises.. i always tought it was a women's job!

7. Lady Fi

Lady Fi Member

hehe

8. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

I love my cock.

9. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

i'm perfectly comfortable, if not thankful for the size of my shlong. as for showing it off in the gym, you sick bastard!!!

10. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Does any one have what i call a snake Penis ?

I mean if surrounded by cold water, people while pee, or being nervous, it goes inside i do not where, what i see then is just the head lol, when conditions are ok, it jumps out. :& Guess it has a mind of its own lol.

The New thread could be: do women get jealous because they do not have a real one of considerale length. ha ha ha ha

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

no snake cock..

i love my penis, couldn't be happier.

12. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

:lol:

13. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

A little over seven erect, loose cut, glans larger than shaft, girls like it.

Check out the polls in the "genitalia" threads in the "love and sex" forum on "loose", "regular" and "tight" circumcisions and on "foreskin retraction". Seems about 15-20% of uncut guys cannot fully retract their foreskins.
    Also, more cut guys have loose circumcisions.

However, for the polls to be valid, more guys need to post.

14. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Why don't you link the thread?

15. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Aristartle - I would link them if I knew how. Help me.

16. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

ROFL!

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

9 out of 10 are cut.

18. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

To the Nova Scotia guy - A recent University of Chicago study revealed, regarding U.S. circumcision rates, the following: if you are white, and your mother has some college, there is an 89% chance you are circumcised; overall, it is about 80% for white males. For U.S. blacks, the rate is 65%, and for Hispanics, about 54%. For Asians, many are foreign-born, so the data is not accurate, but many U.S.- born Asians are now circumcised, and Filipinos and Koreans almost always are circumcised, whether U.S. or foreign-born.

Much is made of the "declining" circumcision rate in the past 10 years, but this is mostly on the West Coast, where a large percentage of the population is now Hispanic (47% in LA County), largely from Mexico, where circumcision is done only in the upper classes (see the film "Y Mama Tambien").

19. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Althought very happy with it, like to cover it because of envy eyes, after all it is my percious tool. ;)

20. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

These are our penises why should we link it ????? hahahahahaha