your opinion please

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by headtrip4559, Jul 27, 2014.

1. headtrip4559

headtrip4559 Guest

Hi, I just joined this forum. Iv'e skimmed through a few times before but just decided to join today. the reason im here is everyone seems really chill and none of the topics I have read about get a lot of negative feedback and great responses. so I thought I would ask you guys opinion on something.

Me and a really close friend of mine are filming a documentary called " A Week In The Woods" ( title still in progress, any suggestions on that shoot them my way in the comments.) but anyway in this documentary we will be taking a 7 day camping trip. the first and last day we are reserving for setting up and packing up camp. the 5 days in between we are going to be experimenting with 5 different hallucinogenic drugs each consecutive day until the 7th day were we will be sober. the reason in doing this to video the different behaviors on each " trip " and also to test how the brain handles the situation of tripping for 5 days in a row. currently we have only 2 of the psychedelics we plan to use. the first being some good ol' lsd and the second NN dmt ( although still not sure if we can go a whole day smoking nothing but dmt. maybe smoke it each night as our trips are wearing away?)

But the reason for this thread is to see if you guys had any ideas on any other substances for the other days of the trip. we can usually get anything we put our mind to and if its easy to synthesis then I can also probably do it ( I synthesis my own dmt ). by no means are we a stranger to any type of drugs and certainly wont discriminate against any suggestions. we will be doing full solitary trip reports each night and a trip report together as well as videoing as much of the day as we can get in ( I have 75+ memory cards and tons of batteries).

so yeah there you have it. let me know what you guys think of this and shoot any ideas my way. I will be checking comments periodicly, any suggestions welcome! :)

-Headtrip

1 person likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

My opinion is it seems like it's kind of a waste, as psychedelic tolerance rapidly develops. You may not even be feeling much by Day 3 and there certainly isn't the time for any sort of integration to take place. It almost seems like an attempt to see how much your minds can take rather than gleaning anything useful from the trips. I'd probably recommend to spread the experiment out over the course of several weeks if possible.

Other trips you could explore:

Psilocybin Mushrooms
    Mescaline
    2cx

3. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Not to be the downer here but...this kind of makes me think about those guys who film themselves breaking the law and then put it on youtube.

4. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

I agree, your tolerance would be built up in 2 trips. A week of smoking Holy Herb sure, but shrooms, LSD, etc. i don't think that'll work out as planned. U gotta wait for a while to repeat taking them. But hey, I'm no expert. lol.

5. headtrip4559

headtrip4559 Guest

yeah I might try spreading it out a little longer, but like I said it is an experiment on how much your mind can take and what happens when your " over the line". but mushrooms completely slipped my mind. I have never tried 2cx. ive tried 2c- inbome? I think it was. a really great experience.

6. headtrip4559

headtrip4559 Guest

and sorry but I don't consider experimenting with my own consciousness breaking the law....
    But upside is this wont be going on youtube

7. headtrip4559

headtrip4559 Guest

you think your tolerance is going to build against all the substances even if your using different psychedelics? I was also thinking of throwing some deliriants into the mix but unsure how that might work out. anyone ever tried datura?

8. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

I was hoping it would. :bigcry:

9. headtrip4559

headtrip4559 Guest

if it's a waste it's a waste. it will still be good to be educated about how fast different drugs affect your tolerance.

10. headtrip4559

headtrip4559 Guest

let me get one thing straight right off though. this isn't just about " getting high". its purely scientific for research purposes. Although I do use dmt and other substances to help find spiritual enlightenment, this is not the basis for the trip :). I've already found myself, met myself, and know who I am on the inside and ready to move forward.

11. Spirilekular

Spirilekular Members

For your experience I'd reccomend some trichocereus bridgesii, a bit expensive but an all day trip with DMT on the peak mixed with acid sounds fun. I would personally use a crock pot method to prepare you cactus, slowly, like the sacred medicine grows, I would also recoommend doing this prior to your camping trip. Use a crock pot and freeze/evap with water and lemon. Cut up the cactus and centimeter chunk and into the freezer for 12 hours s and toss it into a freezer bag then after cell walls are broken, proceed to cook on low for 12 hours stirring once an hour, repeat this process twice, it'll evap down to brown tar/crystal beautyies, I would also put these into gel caps for easy storage and trasnportation, just some easy facts that i thought id share.

12. KSWEEZY

KSWEEZY Members

Well if your not tryna be spiritual/natural about it try robotripping