Your opinion on shinks, please

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by bourne1978, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Group therapy sucks. Some people just go on and on about their problems. I never say anything.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

0o0o
    I like group therapy.
    You get to listen to other people like this 0.o
    And realise maybe you're alright.

3. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I think they're all nuts !

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

[​IMG]

Driftrue likes this.
  5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The worst label is poor, with a poor prognosis. Poor people have the overwhelming majority of problems with PTSD and brain damage, shorter lives, and the lowest mobility rate in the developed world if you live in the wealthiest country. For example, the US is increasingly nepotistic, hiring their own relatives, because nobody else can be trusted and the machines are taking over.

The best psychologist is a computer. Already the studies have indicated people prefer to talk to computers and trust them more. Over a trillion dollars was spent on AI last year alone, and the medical profession is reporting burnout and fatigue from rushing over the last decade to create an AI that can take their jobs. Its coming, and not a moment too soon, because the mental health crisis is beyond imagination in the world's most powerful country, and the medical profession might as well be run by the Three Stooges.