Your on line life...when did it begin?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hari, Apr 16, 2007.

1. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i still dont care too much about internet and can freely live without it

i even dont have it at home i use it in the uni

but talking to you, nice loving people, is really great...
    though i should confess i'm ignorant at computers and the like...like most girls i think:)

2. myself

myself just me

>How or why did you take the step?

I needed to create for myself an email account, because a teacher wanted to send us some materials by email. Then other teachers did that. I created for myself a yahoo account and this is where it all started.

>When did you first play with a computer, and when did you first get on line?

I think I was something like 11 years old. I first learned to type and did my homeworks on it. Online I ended up since I first got my first email address, in the 3rd years of university. Since then I was hooked.

> Was it an exiting time? How much have you discovered?

Yes. It was very exciting. I have got to forums and yahoo groups and met plenty of interesting people and learnt many new things (I signed in for some online courses as well).

> How have you changed because of that?

Well... I practised my English, French and a little German with native speakers (or should I say writers)... Met several interesting penpals...