your mates nostalgic sexual encounters.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I enjoy discussing topics that are somewhat rare. My girl was sitting in the living room quietly and looked somewhat pensive. I came in and asked her what she was thinking about. She said "Eric." She has told me about Eric in the past. He was a tall black man who she once was having sex with in her grandmother's bathroom. She said it felt so good that when her grandmother came home she did not want Eric to stop. When they exited the bathroom they were both sweaty and wrapped in towels. Her grandmother was cool. She said sounds like you really like that sex stuff.

Her grandmother was pretty Asexual so she could not understand. Anyway I asker her about her thoughts currently. She said, "I was recalling he was driving, we were on a road trip and we were discussing random things. Then i noticed that he was getting a hard on. It was obvious because of his size. So we discussed that for a while and why he was getting hard. He said nothing specific just thoughts about how beautiful and sexual you are."

She said, "that was a vey nice thing to say to me so I thought I'd show my appreciation. I Unzipped his pants and started sucking his dick as he drove. It took a while but he came in my mouth and I swallowed it and zipped him back up." Then we continued on our trip.

My question to my HF friends is this. Do any of you openly discuss past relationships with your current lover as I have demonstrated? If so how intricate in the details do you dare to delve. I feel that this has a lot to do with the quality and depth of openness of two people's experience as they are living together.

I understand if this is taboo in your relationship and thats cool but I was just curious because some people here seem very open with their partners.

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, we do this often. She had sex with several other guys in college and a couple after we married. She is open to tell me about most of her experiences, and her stories always turn me on. She does go into detail if I press her.

3. Just for fun

And do you reciprocate? Does she get equally turned on by your past details?

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't have any. We started dating in high school, and I never really dated anybody else.

Just for fun likes this.
  5. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

When my wife and I started dating she asked about a girl that I dated that she worked with. My answer was beware of what you ask, I will not lie to you. She eventually put me to the test, and asked about her again. She admitted that she was a little jealous but also turned on by my answers.

Just for fun likes this.
  6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Not that often.
    We talked about the first time we had sex, and who with. For her it was on the floor of a retail store she worked at in a mall after closing.
    We also talked about who was the worst/best we had (present company excluded). Her best was a dude in college. They only had sex a couple times but apparently he was quite good.
    Her worst was her ex husband she was married to for 13 years.
    So yeah, some details but not really in depth or often. That would be weird I think.

Just for fun likes this.
  7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

In past years we would talk about or encounters with others. When we decided to have an open relationship, part of the deal was to tell each other who we meet with. Some times we would go into details some times not. She was more shy about her bi experiences, but she didn't think that counted. One thing she stated about being with another woman, is that the women would always get her off. Where some guys might be done in 30 seconds, and that was it. She made no secret of which guy she liked best, and a couple, who were ok. One thing for sure if a guy didn't please her, she never seen them again.

8. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Oh yeah... one thing that was a MAJOR turn on for me was talking about her 3 "lesbian" encounters when she was in high school/college.
    I could jerk off right now thinking about her with another gal!!

9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My spouse was by no means a virgin when we got together but has only told of one. That was a serious BF which she parted ways with right before we met. She met back up with him a year of so after we were married for lunch that led an afternoon dalliance. All I know of that was they had sex and when they were finished she came home. No details. Just admittance of the tryst.

10. Just for fun

Wow but the story can't end there, can it?

11. mr man

mr man Visitor

My ex was the best for past exploits.
    The story about her student going down on her almost cost me my sanity!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2021