your lover

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sef, May 14, 2004.

1. Darius

Darius Member

If i was a girl i know damn well i wouldnt wanna take care of just any man and since thats what he asked for that was my reply.

2. You know God, I just want a sweet bitch.. someone's who not too fast, but not too slow.. cuz I ain't got it all my damn self.. she don't have to have a big ol' ass or nothin'..

3. Darius

Darius Member

And then your baby will grow up and have drug problems and start stealing money from you and your husband. Always see the worst that can happen lady. You should pick up playing chess...

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i think it should go both ways, we should both take care of each other. i am not gonna take care of a lazy ass who wont clean or cook to save his life. i will wash the clothes if you do the dishes...................................................

5. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i agree...im definately not gonna take care of some dude that sits on the sofa all day drinkin beer

6. DAMN.

*takes Anne85 off the list of possible partners*

7. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

thats not very nice...lol

8. azriel

azriel Member

All I can say is never fight the great magnet. If your meant to be with a person then you are. It works itself out. Most relationships are destroyed because one or the other is trying to hold on to something that really was never there in the first place. Go with the flow man, you'll be a lot happier.