Your love story

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by wadaler, Sep 5, 2005.

1. wadaler

wadaler Member

My story isn’t about love. Anyway, it’s kinda…love

The 1st time he entered the gym room, I did not think he was my type. A couple days later, while walking along the corridor, I looked up and caught a strange guy’s eyes from a level above; I thought this guy is my type. A couple days later, while standing at the doorway, he walked down from 4th level and said “hi” to me. From that moment on, I know the two guys are actually one. I liked him partly because of his lovely confidence.

So, I liked someone again after a while having no such feeling. Last year, I knew what love was. I felt in love with a local guy. At last, nothing happened; we didn’t even talk to each other once.

A Friday afternoon, I was in the gym room when he came. I turned to him to say “hi” but he turned away. I was a little embarrassed. I couldn’t understand why he did that. My best female friend, who knows I am gay, told me maybe he didn’t remember who I was. It’s difficult to remember a foreign face and vice versa. Yup, maybe she’s right.

A couple weeks later, going back from a canteen, I was behind him. Finally, bravely, I started a conversation with him. We talked for a while.

A day after, at the gym room, I saw him and….didn’t speak a word to him…stupid me!!! I don’t know why I didn’t open my mouth, maybe I was so scared he might turn away again. Normally, in front of the ones I like, I become very shy and very stupid…

I really don’t know if I like him. That sounds stupid but true. The thinking about him sometimes every strong, I even can’t focus on studying. Other time, I have no feeling for him. I really hate this mood of confusion.

I wont go to the gym on Friday again in order not to see him there. I have enough confusion. I don’t want to let my feeling grow. I am so afraid that I may like him more and can’t do anything to help myself. That’s gonna hurt so much.

Anyway, at this moment, I hope he likes me a just a little….He likes me, I guess…

Sorry for my long and confusing post.

2. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

Go back to the gym!

Chat the guy up!

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Well, the friend that I have had the longest, first started hanging out with me in first grade... I grew to love him, but, was always afraid to tell him; a girl took my fancy later that year as well. The girl moved, and my friend still doesn't know about the feelings I have towards him... It's difficult for me to not reveal them; he is strictly heterosexual and relates his orientation to physical sex. So, I wouldn't even have a chance to begin with...

4. wadaler

wadaler Member

i was standing at the doorway, he got up to his room, he saw me..and said "hello" to me. We had a short conversation.

5. jetetrouvejb

jetetrouvejb Member

i asked to view his webcam. He started talking to me first. We talked for many hours abt a situation im in. He gave me advices. He and I are so alike.

A day later, we talked again. This time we talked for 9 hours. He told me he had AIDS and he just can be around for another 6 months.
    He told me he loved me.

We continued talking about everything, esp abt sex. I asked him to told me abt his best sex. He told me his story. His story drived me crazy. I wished i was the guy who was with him coz i want him, i need him. But i dont wanna be the guy who was with him, coz that guy infected him with AIDS.

I told him that his face was not my type. But now, that face i wont ever forget. Im so happy I had him. I wont ever regret i had a chance to
    talk to him. He is the man i ever want. I cant stand the fact that he could never be my man.

I love him!

I know that sounds crazy. Two people, who just talked to each other online only for 2 days, fall in love. But thats true.

I do believe you are in love with me. I do believe I love you.

You said goodbye to me, coz u did not want to hurt me.

I wish you could believe that you did not hurt me. You made me happy. Iam affraid that I hurt you.

I m a free thinker, but i'll pray that there is medicine for AIDS.

I love you sexually, spiritally. I love everything abt you. I'll go on with my own life but i'll never forget you.

6. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Aw, that's so touching... I, myself, carry a very deep attraction to both tranny boys and tranny girls; because, they can truly empathize with me...