Your lights please!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by jul, Jun 16, 2012.

1. jul

jul Member

Perhaps i have given my wars...perhaps i have talked too much about it that i feel exhausted...perhaps there are other implications that need to be arranged first but with all respect this is not a subject that i will go and dicsuss at a forum (no mean to offend anyone I well appreciate your interest) but this is a thin subject where familly and friends come in...because they know the imlications, the history and the characters and they can indeed make judgements on people...

so perhaps..perhaps...i have already stated all this before making a move to go out with somebody, perhaps i have a certain direction to go and no ex or new guy is going to influence my own decisions in life; meaning i had my decisions before the new guy appeared, i have still my own decisions now that the new guy dissapeared...

now these are threads for all of us to have a good time and exchange opinions in a good manner, please if you have anything to add in the specific subject of the thread is welcomed; if not, i am glad you shared your opinion and thank you for participating...

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, he seems pretty desperate.

you need to make up your mind. does there need to be human understanding and respect, or do you need to play childish games?

3. jul

jul Member

haha you are probably right, no its okay, i won't do that, it just happened with this one, but i am bit gloomy because if he just had more patience, we could have a great time together; bad timing...and that insults me as a woman; the thought that he was more like ; okay its either sex or nothing! because apparently this shows that he is not interested in knowing me or anything else. So under this view I am thinking; perhaps this worked in my favour...(not sure though)

meanwhile i do not mind men that are more persistent and do not take everything as a rejection, it shows confidence, i mean if you have a positive attitude towards them, even if you can not make it in few dates, is that the end of all communication or should it be? this i tell you is far more childish...at least to my ears and i do not think that most women would like to be handled in that way, because it shows lack of understanding and impatience, you can not treat a woman like meat and expect her to be pleased with that...this is why i said that rescheduling can work as a filter perhaps...for the ones that are too hungry LOL

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How do you think he viewed you then? As he seemed to be aware that you were still in a relationship he might have thought you are not serious or trustworthy enough for anything more than some loose fun.

5. jul

jul Member

sounds like this is the case...but okay i thought that i could develop with him by showing him the true picture later on...this is it! I did mess things but he did not help either...