Your Last Court Case Outside Of Jury Duty

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by King Names, Aug 11, 2014.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i did write one of them there amicus briefs for a defendent being sued by their landlord in a civil case more then 20 years ago, now that i think about it, just compiled introductory pages for each of their sand bag of documents, mostly cut and paste using an example that i had, they won.

but no, i have no intention of going to law school. i'm a bit past my prime to start in on something like that. not really something that would interest me that much.
    but it did give me a taste of what the work would actually be like. sort of like a forever homework assignment.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3. FlashG

FlashG Banned

I found this which is interesting.

I think the rule of thumb here is the make sure you front up to court to defend yourself.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

suspected DUI for weed
    criminal court
    charges dropped when my lawyer showed I had a medical card and paperwork from doctors explaining why I would fail a road side test which I refused per my legal rights. Same paperwork I showed to cops by the way. They claimed I forged it and refused to admit to evidence.

Those tests are 100% a cop's judgement 0% any real standard. If you are at the point of being asked he is going to arrest you for DUI. He just wants the "evidence" of you failing the test. I knew this and refused which according to my attorney made it very difficult for the state to make any claims against me.

I've actuly been arrested for DUI 3 times and each time it's the same story. They can't make it stick and I am truly not intoxicated.

5. Represented my self against 14 people in a restraining order. I won, they suck. Bunch of liars

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You know she has an estimated net worth of $400.000.000 dollars

Rahab likes this.
  7. That is crazy. I bet you in person she’s super nice