Your Job.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ItzJessI3itch, May 16, 2007.

1. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Is it just me... or does anyone else go to work feeling like someone's bitch? It's so fucking degrading.

2. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

not me... i go to work feeling like icecream is my bitch [​IMG]my job is pretty fun and i get all the free icecream and fun food i want

3. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

That must be sweet. I just got a new job working at Walgreens... it makes me want to hang myself, no joke.

4. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

yeah...and it fuckign sucks...especially two jobs, but its alright, just feeds more emotions and thats something you need in the music industry.

5. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I love both of my jobs, so, no, I don't feel like someone's bitch...

you really should get a different job if you feel that way.

6. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

i rather be feel like someones bitch for close to 15 an hour...shit...you can wax my pubes and rip them out for that...im making close to 35,000 a year at 19...no complaining other than a manager breathing down my neck like hes lubing up my ass and waiting for my to bend over so he can fuck me royally (analogy for being fired)..lol...it pays fucking well, and i need to if i want to get my band signed and shit

7. marbchic

marbchic Member

nope, i love my job. free food. good hours. and i'm one of 3 chicks on kitchen crew ;)

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

My job just made me move around a good 40 heavy ass tables...

And I have 80 left. Yipikayay... I'm probably going to pass out in the bathtub for a couple of hours after work.

I'm pumped though man, adrenaline...... feel like I can wrestle an alligator and lift a mountain at the same time.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my "job" is trying to get through to all the idiots in this world who seem to think thoughtlessness is innocent.

and to attempt to illustrate what we are screwing ourselves out of and could otherwise have as a resault.

and to come up with syntactic jigsaw puzzles to exercise your brain with. 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,...

=^^=
    .../\...

10. broony

broony Banned

Son of a bitch i need to graduate college. Im working for UPS in the warehouse moving boxes and that sort of shit. Everyone doing my job is around my age. Everyone hates it, we just get yelled and like we are someones bitch. Then some cock sucking manager tells us to do shit the correct way. I love hearing that when he/she has never done your job. Talk talk talk telling you to do things. I have always said "i hate work." My parents say "stop being so negative have a positive outlook on work it makes it better." YEA WELL I CANT!

11. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Yeah but knowing the higher you get the more you feel like that gives me satisfaction in knwoing that my boss is getting it a million times worse...god I would never want her job or her boss.