Your future kids

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Hans Il Mercante, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Hans Il Mercante

Hans Il Mercante Member

Hello people, I dreamed about something really freaky the other day, I saw my future kids in my dream, yeah, I am not married, and in my dream i was married of course, but the funny and disturbing thing is that I saw one of my kids, yeah, the other ones where with their mom, in another room.

I was in the elevator with him, inside the house and on the elevator i never could see his face, but when we got to the parking lot, he showed his face to me, it was so funking weird, imagine take a glimse of what your furute child will look like, when he saw me right in the eyes he smiled, and said "C'mon, dont look at me like that, lets hurry up, we are going to be late¨".

Does anyone here had something like that before?

I am kind of freak out by that dream, imagine that my kid looks like the one I saw in the deream, damn , i got to wait to get married and 7 years after his birth, he was 7 in my dream. what do you thing about it?

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi, here is a thought ... just look on the dream from different sides. The kids in dream don't have to be your biological children in a future yet to come. But the future is your child as it is what you make of it.

Maybe future dreams are not just about lifting the veils of time, instead they ask us to step deeper into this Now with all its possibilities and look from a place beyond the engrained programs we define ourselves with, beyond the distractions, and beyond the dream as well.

"Don't be late", says your future self.
    ... so where do you want to be ?

Just thoughts !

3. Hans Il Mercante

Hans Il Mercante Member

I can tell you that I have been thinking about it since then, my wife in the dream was my gf right now, I saw her on a picture in the living room, while I was walking towards the elevator, and I heard her voice through the wall on the other room, and the kid really looked like me when I was that age, i got me thinking, wondering, yeah maybe it's time to move on, time to chamge, time to dont let this walk away, it was a really deep touching dream.

I have never been so deeply touched by a dream, maybe I am just getting old.

4. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I've had a dream like that before, when I knew I was a father.

It filled me with the most wonderful sense of pride.

5. killuminati

killuminati Member

I have had that dream too, multiple times actually...where I was taking care of a baby that I felt was mine.

6. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

As per usual you offer some great insight moving cloud! I'll bear this into consideration regarding a dream i had not too long ago where i met my future husband who is a healer, (i'm a guy and not gay btw so i knew not to take it literally ... it always did mean something else).

7. Hans Il Mercante

Hans Il Mercante Member

Well, I saw my kid again, it was my child, it looked like me when I was 7, but this time he was angry, he didn.t want to talk to me on my dream, damn folks, I need a shrink, this is not right, I got problems with my gf, at work, maybe there's the cause of all this weird dreams with future childs.

8. secret_agent_amanda

secret_agent_amanda Member

I've dreamt of giving birth, for all three of my kids, before I even knew I was pregnant. I dreamed I gave birth to a skeleton for my first one. It's accurate in some ways, he has so many problems.

9. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

That story kind of gave me chills. I think having a dream like that would trip me out like hell.