your fucking dog does not want to go on tour..or to the gathering..

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by drumminmama, Jul 10, 2006.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

because some pathic shitpoles don't even keep UP with their animals.

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_4028614

The Routt County Humane Society scrambled to vaccinate dozens of dogs after an outbreak of the deadly parvovirus, and officials fear there could be as many as 200 pets abandoned.

2. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

this article makes me soooooo mad. First off, I hate the fact that the media and others assume the the medical bills will not be paid. Say if a medical bill came out to $500, who on earth brings that kind of money to a rainbow gathering where money does no exsist? They assume that all hippies are poor. Well some of us work our asses off and make this country run. I happen to be a social worker that many people could not have some what of a normal life without. I hate how the man degrades us, but uses us. As for the price in more law enforcement, well they didn't need all those cops. On July 4th I and others saw a few police officers carry in keggers to maincircle. They were not drinking, but they dropped them off at main circle. The only reasons that we came up with as to why they did this is to cause a fight or chaos, so that us Rainbows look bad. With beer around there is a higher chance of a fight breaking out and the law enforcement would put a stop to it and throw a "I told you so..." type of bullshit. As for the dog problem I do agree. I'm not generalizing at ALL, but I did see a lot of gutter punks let their dogs run free and start fights amongst other dogs and some of the fights occured around the children. It was AMAZING that a child did not get hurt. I was camping out by "Shut up and eat it" and there had to be an hourly dog fight. I really believe that it was the county's fault for the most part in the loss of money. They didn't need as big of a police force as they did. They didn't have to throw court dates at people who only had a pipe with no drugs! I saw this happen to a sister. It really pissed me off.

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

we had a dog loose here for like less than 2 hours,,..

an it chewed a chicken..

keep yer animals on a leash folks!!!

its not you, yer just makin it a product of you..

love n light..

4. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

The math on the hospital bills comes to almost $2000 per person....just an observation

People who don't leash or vaccinate their animals suck! The lack of vaccinations really blows our minds; they're free to poor folks in many cities.

5. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Caught somebody's dog pissing on my tent at a Dead Show.

What really pissed me off is that it's asshole owner was on the other end of the leash watching him do it.

6. papabear

papabear Member

it is other peoples dogs not on a leash that makes it really hard to have my dog on one. we stop taking her because it is more of a chore than fun. when we were traveling everywhwere we would stop she would have to be on a leash, our national forests are no exception. when we would get to a gathering some agro dog would start somthing without fail, and i usally have kids with me. i just dont want to even deal with it anymore.

7. willow_11

willow_11 Member

I heard a dog trainer say:

Whenever your dog does anything 'bad', roll up a newspaper really tight, and start hitting yourself over the head, and say "I should have been watching my puppy! I should have been watching my puppy!"

8. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

I saw a group of people there giving vaccines to dogs for free, still a break out huh??? sad...

Mike...

9. Princess_Sara

Princess_Sara Member

Hourly dog fight my arse! :-0 I am a shut up and eat it kitchen member, and we have children in our kitchen...traveling with our kitchen. A kitchen member of the kanine breed had a litter of 9 puppies, 8 who survived, about 3 weeks before the gathering. Maybe what you heard was the mother protecting her babies? No one got bit, no one could have gotten bit (atleast not more likely than anywhere else in the world), and yes, I do beleive that using the term "gutterpunks" is a generalization in itself, brother bear. My dog runs free, does that make me a gutter punk? I have dreadlocks, does that make me a hippy?

Screw a leash, my free dog stays at my heals with no imprisonment.

Also, I recently had a vaccinated dog catch and cie from parvo anyways. Sometimes life just sucks.

10. willow_11

willow_11 Member

This also applies when willow allows her body to make decisions without her head's approval. lol.

11. poorphucker

poorphucker Member

dramamama... what is a shitpole?

Is it some sort of new derogatory rainbow terminology?

Just trying to keep up with the new slang.

Afterall.... with all the "rainbows" dissing other rainbows lately... it helps to keep updated!

How would I properly use that term?

"excuse me cosmic sister bear.... go find some other shitpole to swing on!"

12. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

people were yelling constantly about who's dog is this and put your dog on a leash around that kichen. Do I believe that dogs should roam freely? yes, but the law enforcement don't think this way. When I say gutterpunk I mean the people who were starting fights and walking around proud with a bloody nose and screaming constantly. I'm sorry that I offended you.

13. Rocky_Green

Rocky_Green Member

I got an idea: Let's list all the rainbow dogs that have died in the last 12 months. I'll start us off.
    Romanowski, Lola, Tank, Chico, Summer, Autumn, Shiva, Molly
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head and I'm not sure what happened to Lola, I'm just assuming she died of neglet. She was one of the most abused dogs I have ever seen, and she lived at Shut Up & Eat It. Both Autumn and Shiva were horribly treated as well. By the way, the first two in the list are (were) SU&EI dogs.

14. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

The way they make it sound is like they footed the bill for the party this year?

15. Princess_Sara

Princess_Sara Member

Talk about what you know about. Romanowski lives n a farm in Tuscaloosa, where the kitchen is from. He is NOT DEAD, nor is Lola. Lola is an agro dog, which is why she was kept tied. As well, Lola is not a shut up and eat it dog. As for Autumn, talk to Spirit. He is not dead, he got taken for he because of neglegt. You forgot to say Beelzebub...he was a shut up and eat it dog who died of Parvo. And he WAS vaccinated and I took better care of him than I took of myself. A snake bite lowered his immune system, and he got the parvo. He went immediatly to the vet where he stayed for close to two weeks, and as he was starting to recover, he got jaundice and pancrititis.

16. hippiehillbilly

man whats all this agro shit on shut up an eat it?? there good kids..

now the only dog outta all the above mentioned that i loathe is autumn..

but then again,, he is spirits dog.. ;)

luv n light

17. malakala

malakala Member

My dog goes where I go; you may see him at the VT regionals! I usually do keep him on lead until I know whether the people I'm coming upon are afraid of big dogs. Oh, and find me a better cared for dog at ANY gathering than mine...And I've worked with him extensively, training-wise, to the point that he wouldn't DARE enter a kitchen area without my saying it was all right.

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I could have used rope headed puppy pullers...but I don't know the hairstyle of the jerks (shitpoles) involved here. It WAS RHPP at red rocks who left a mama and her babies to die in a closed car.
    Anyone who abandons an animal that cannot survive is a shitpole. no tribal affiliation needed.
    thanks for the personal insult. Think I should report it?

19. hippiehillbilly

AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA,, IS THAT A REHTORICAL QUESTION MAMMA??:rolleyes:

its all good im fixin to be perma banned here..:p

skips become a custy kid..:confused:

20. willow_11

willow_11 Member

Don't get upset mama.
    I thought poorphucker was funny.
    He was playing peacemaker coyote-style.
    Wittyphucker.