Your first tingly feeling

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by soccergirl, Jul 16, 2005.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Oh she is buffer though,ha ha

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I was in love with Sara Gilbert (Darlene), Fairuza Balk( chick from the Craft) and Marla Sokoloff (Stephanie's friend on Full House) as a kid..I like edgy girls with strange faces..or strange girls with edgy faces.

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Wow. Faruza Balk...hadn't thought about her in years. But The Craft was definitely one of those movies of my adolescence. The Craft, Scream, The Faculty...didn't even know what these movies were. We just went every week.

I miss the 90s

4. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

Somewhere between the ag of six, when I started wanking, and the age of eleven when I first had sex with another boy. I thought about a lot during those years.

5. bifaro

bifaro Members

I was 12, he touching my ass and cock.

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Even though I am a bisexual and there have been periods when only guys have been on my mind, I've never had a crush on an actual guy. There have been guys on the Net whom I've chatted with briefly or whose profiles I liked that got my attention. There are one or two guys right now fro "out there" I guess you can say I have a crush on. But that's the closest I've ever gotten. But I do look forward to developing a proper crush on a guy in person.

7. csm

csm Members

I was ten or eleven, I "love" a classmate.

8. Joyia

Joyia Members

I was about 13. He was a little bit younger than me, we were both on the same baseball team. He was very cute and had feminine features. I developed a bit of a crush on him. I found myself getting distracted looking and thinking about him during our games.

9. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter