Your first tingly feeling

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by soccergirl, Jul 16, 2005.

1. coolboy

coolboy Member

My first sexual experience with a man was when i became 15.And it was the best

2. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

First sexual experience was with my best friend. I was 10 he was 9. [​IMG]

3. jessicalynnx

jessicalynnx Member

I fell for my best friend my Sophomore year of High School. I got lucky when she made the first move. I was was wayyy too shy.

4. jeff_lee

jeff_lee Guest

I would say 13-15 because that's when I truly stopped denying it to myself and making excuses about why I felt certain ways.

5. Viking Moses

Viking Moses Guest

My feelings came later, around when I was around seventeen in high school when I went to a sleep over with a bunch of my girl friends at the time.

6. openfield

openfield Member

Unrequited crush on my best friend aged 12, but he did introduce me to my first real boyfriend when I was 13.

7. sarahjanerulez

sarahjanerulez Guest

I can’t remember a “tingly” feeling particularly. But I do remember-very early memories of thinking 2 of my Aunties were really beautiful-one in particular; I would giggle and just wanted to look at her all the time, or if I was brave, talk to or hug her!

But I do remember a lady at church (I know at CHURCH!) She was in my opinion very beautiful. I was about 6/7 and I remember one day she gave me one of those big, round, rainbow swirly lolly pops, with a note attached to it that said something like: “For the sweetest little girl in the World” I remember I think, being giggly and beaming at her. :p The woman who was the most beautiful woman in the world to me, gave me the most amazing lolly pop and told me I was the sweetest little girl. <3 Her name was Mary.

I seriously wonder if she would remember me now…?

It’s weird though, ‘cause at the time I felt sort of odd about what I felt, and thought there was something not quite right about it… I just couldn’t understand it. It was like that for a few years; probably till I was about 11 or 12-when I finally started to accept I had sexual feelings for women. I didn’t really accept it fully though until I was nearly 18, and only came out 2 months after my 18th birthday.

8. michel_51

michel_51 Guest

I was around 14 and it was during a softball game.

9. artelogick

artelogick Guest

i was 9 years old

10. silk896

silk896 Member

Late 20's.

An overworked, underloved young mum. I was looking for the ideal man, but never found him.
    Lots of sex - no real emotional satisfaction.
    A babysitter filled the void........... and opened up a new world, as well as answering a lot of questions.

11. UNIQUEme

UNIQUEme Member

I picked 13-15 because I met this girl at a youth clubs and everything from her voice to her appearance just made me feel amazing and I just could not get her out of my brain at all for like 2 years!

12. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

I remember walking down the street with my right hand on my best friends right shoulder and him telling me that we shouldn't do that. I'd guess he was 9 and I was 10. I was so dissapointed.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Think were both 12/13.... both in the same class at school. we used to bring each other to orgasm w my mother's electric massager.......once I asked him to fuck me but since I don't think either of us realised that needed penetration he just came on my butt cheeks.

Simon :)

14. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Let yourself have a crush on another girl, no need to hide your feelings

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

13. Now she's my wife. I still have those feelings at 31.

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've always been attracted to women. Like, as young as six, I remember looking at women and thinking they were beautiful.

As far as a tingly feeling goes, that happened when I was 14 and kissed a girl for the first time.

17. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I must have been 6 or 7. School girl crush. She was a Tom boy and very disorderly. She had gotten kicked out of Catholic school and transferred to my school,yeah. She got picked on a lot. I always fall for the underdog. Light brown, curly, unruly hair and cute as a button,with an evil streak.

I ran into her in a park a couple of months ago. We became friends and she has a son with a surrogate...

18. Noserider

Totally my type...hot butch girls who are in desperate need of my help.

19. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

She reminded me of 'Darlene' from Roseanne,so much

20. Noserider

Almost my type...too skinny though