Your first tingly feeling

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by soccergirl, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought you where being serious
    S

2. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

My first actuall tingly feeling , though there were little ones before, happened when the chick that would later be my first girlfriend looked at me and smiled..I was knocked out !!!!..I must have had a relly stupid grin on my face because the friend I was walking to class with actually asked me if I was ok !!!!

3. Samhain

was it because you had passed out and she had to drag you by your hair (haha)
    S

4. erzebet1961

she was in the closet..so we had to keep it quiet...my one and only cheerleader !!!

5. Samhain

you dated a cheer leader bwa hahahahhahahahaha
    no really I am pleased for you (giggle)
    S

6. btbam2

btbam2 Member

16. my freinds dad walked into a room butt naked. he's attractive too.

7. erzebet1961

WOW !!!!!!!!!.........that must have been an awkward moment !!

8. Swayr

Swayr Member

I think I was around eleven when I first began to realize I was attracted to men. Mainly because of my brother. I have no idea why, but I was really attracted to my brother. Of course, I would pretend to be interested in women because I was afraid of what people would say at the time. I eventually came to accept it about 2 years later. I was so worried about what people would say that I refused to talk to anyone about anything, anytime. Eventually, when I was a sophmore, I met my first boyfriend. We had known each other for like three days and even though we hadn't known each other long, we really trusted each other (and I was really attracted to him o_o). Well, earlier that day he had confessed that he thought he was bisexual and that led to him crying on my shoulder because this one girl he liked at the time turned him down to be her date to this party. He said that he thought people only liked him as a friend and not as date material. I eventually brought the courage up to tell him it wasn't true because, I would go out with him, if he asked. He stopped crying and looked up at me. He then hugged me, and continued crying like that.
    He was the first one I told, we dated in private for exactly one month which was the day I then told my mother about him and how I knew I was gay. He didn't want to be there because he didn't want anyone to find out about himself. I don't really think I was ready but I really liked her knowing as it took a lot of pressure off of me. Although, shortly after, he left me without really explaining why. Coincidently, this is the same day school started, and I think it may have been he was afraid that others might pick up on it, I'm not really sure. All I am sure of, is he really broke my heart and I sometimes had trouble keeping in the tears in the middle of class, mainly in lunch when I knew he was with his friends, probally not even thinking about me. I wasn't able to stop thinking about him for a long time. What really hurt the most was he refused to speak to me at all after he broke up.

Oh, sorry, I had gotten off-topic >_<.

9. erzebet1961

Believe me....he couldnt forget you that easily......

10. Swayr

Swayr Member

Ok, there was some bug with posting so, I have to rewrite this >_<;, sorry if it seems rushed but I have to leave, soon. Last few days, he was at his brother's wedding and freshmen orientation because he was a few years under me. He said this isn't he wanted, even though he said he was really happy, after we had gotten together after the first day of school. He said he didn't want to hurt anyone. He said that he had to tell himself why he shouldn't love me (never went into detail). Have to get ready, cya

11. erzebet1961

I hope all goes well with you ....you have a lot of friend here if you need to talk !!!

12. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I've always been attracted to women more than men, but not by much, I still find zee boys very sensual and have no problem being physical with them. The only thing that really assures me of my sexuality is the fact that I've NEVER had an orgasm where I wasn't thinking about women. I can get completely aroused by a man, no problem, but when it comes to climax I just can't do it unless I'm thinking about girls.

13. Gothic Twist

Gothic Twist Member

I first felt the tingel when i was twelve... saw a girl in my maths class drop her pencil she was beautiful her face just seemed to glow.

14. TreeFiddy

TreeFiddy Member

This thread has been biting me in the face each and every day I see it...I guess I need to finally post in here:

The first time I felt a real tingly feeling was in 7th grade...there was someone in the grade below me who, whenever he was around, I would just stare and stare at him and desperately want to be closer to him than I was (am...I still have a huge crush on them to this day).

15. hellaclean

hellaclean Member

when i was like 7 or 8 i just fallen in love with my neighbour. he was same age as me and he was sooo hot (well, he still is). haven't seen him for 3 years but still see him in my dreams. and just now i'm starting to understand that he might be gay coz being so cute and hot he still hasn't got a gf (he's 20). probly will see him next summer and will find out wether he is or not... rly lookin foward to it

16. Azura_Mist

Azura_Mist Member

I'm 22 and I'm just starting to feel that feeling of bisexuality. I've been in two straight relationships that ended horribly and nearly had sex with a straight friend because I was feeling so desparate, and now I'm starting to realize, since after all the stable and balanced me knows that sex isn't everything... well, I was helping my roommate meditate the other night and she seemed so peaceful and angelic and knowing that we've been friends for nine years... well, all of a sudden, I just felt something "wake up" inside me and though I'm not completely attracted to her and feel like I do want a guy in my life, I'm coming out as bi.

17. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

for me it was kindergarden. i was very attracted to an older girl whos sister was a cheerleader with me. she was 11 or 12 and dressed very...i guess grunge. i also remember getting crushes on the older girls in elementary school. i liked guys just as young though, but i always remember that tingle from girls too

18. drugfreejunkie

drugfreejunkie Member

This is a mad 1 my attraction has only started towards same sex since june of this year i am still in some sort of transition my head is everywhere espec as in long term relationship which is proving challenging!

The strange thing is sex with my partner is still amazing at times when i am not confused:confused:

19. drugfreejunkie

drugfreejunkie Member

my partner is female

20. Thomas_55

Thomas_55 Member

There are so many here that remind me of people that I have known in the distant past. Lots of similar experiences.

Anyway, my first "tingly" experience was around 11 with a friend during a sleep over. I don’t know how it happened, but we both got erections and started playing with each other. Nothing happened beyond the rubbing.