Your first man-to-man kiss?!

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, May 16, 2019.

1. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

One of my biggest fantasies. Lying on my back, getting fucked, passionately making out with him.

rookie67 and soulpoker like this.
  2. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

This is the level of ecstasy, intimacy and connectedness I'm looking to experience with a guy. I have all kinds of homosexual fantasies I dearly hope to live out, but being made love to in the missionary position with a deep kiss making us even closer in the moment is my biggest must!

rookie67, Spudz and JeffT like this.
  3. It’s me still

It’s me still Members

My first was a guy that I meant I high school through a girl friend it was one of the best kisses I ever had so sexy and beautiful I was with a girl that hooked me up with a guy that we had a threesome with but was more me get both from the back a the girl in the front it was so good it almost turn me to men only the kiss I did not want to stop it was unbelievable never had a kiss like that again

4. As much as I’ve enjoyed being sucked off and topping, I can’t seem to enjoy kissing a man.

5. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Made my boyfriend sit on my lap in my hoodie and French for our first kiss while watching Harry Potter
    We wanted to take it slow and with love so we fucked on his birthday I like to make stuff special and very lovey dovey

6. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

PTSD lmao complete opposite for me I like to invade my BF mouth randomly

7. Bllide

Bllide Members

Mine was with my first 'meet' that I arranged on line.
    Prior to meeting I told the guy it was my first time with a guy and there were things I would not do and the two main 'no go's' were anal and kissing
    He had a wet room and after some small talk he could see I was nervous so he said...look I am going to take a shower, why don't you just take your time and join me when u are ready.
    I could hear him in the shower and after a couple of minutes I took the plunge and got naked and joined him
    Seeing my first nude guy made me feel so great. I went towards he, we hugged and immediately I broke rule number 1 and we kissed

8. Tehachapi-topman

Tehachapi-topman Members

You teased me, what happened with her uncle? Come on, spill.