your first crush

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by novarys, Jan 4, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

do you remember your first crush? so what was he/she like? do you still have contact with them?

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hehe I may not remember my first crush, but I remember the first one I remember... :D Let's see, it was first or second grade..... :D

3. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

yes, I do remeber my first crush... She had the most beautiful eyes in the world.

No I do not have contact with her.

But the Crush I remeber the most was the one I had on my 10th grade english teacher

4. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

the first one i can remember was in grade 1....hahahah it's so funny
    his name was ian mckay and he had blonde hair and really big blue eyes and he used to cry everyday when his mummy would leave in the morning!!!
    he sat at a group table with me and another girl who i was friends with and we both liked him...and sometimes he would kiss our hands...hehehe
    i moved on quick to older guys who were rebels that i'd dot he finger to and secretly lust after...hehe...i was real boy crazy from a young age!

5. novarys

haha patrick, that works then :p

mine was James Lal. in arizona. I was 5 or 6 and him and i would always play pretend. like he would be the bad guy and i would be the good guy or sometimes we played "house" and i'd cook him lunch as he left the house to go fishing and then we also kissed *giggles* and it was funny cuz one time his mom caught us (i think at this time we were 8) and we were both so embarrassed :p but yah whatever, it was a great little kid romance. and yah i still have contact with him every once and again. not often tho.

6. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

do you stil pretend and make lunch for him.............? (if thats what you want to call it... hahaha)

7. novarys

haha no he lives in arizona :p and i havent seen him since i was 12..but we sometimes exchange emails

8. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

My first crush was this kid, and I can't remember his name, but I believe it was... second grade. He was quiet and would draw pictures a lot. Yeah man, he was "artsy" and had a "poetic soul" :p
    But then one day I stopped liking him because I thought he was an asshole. I remember that I had stepped on his fingers accidentally when we went to the library so the librarian could read to us, and he was sitting on the floor, and I told him I was sorry but all he did was glare at me, even though I told him about 5 or 6 times. =(

=)

9. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I don't recall having a crush until like 5th grade...he was a jerk to pretty much everyone. :D I haven't seen him since I graduated 6th grade.

10. novarys

haha he just had to go and glare at you didnt he? :rolleyes: :p

11. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

haha yeah i remember... i was in kindergarten, her name was trina or tina or something. i asked her out :)D) and she said no cuz i wasnt mexican :( :D
    i havent seen her since the first grade.

12. novarys

geez haha i didnt know lil' kids could be like that

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah... it started around 3rd grade... our parents knew each other, her mom was a paramedic and my mom is a nurse... She moved away then came back and I still kind of had it this year, but I just left for homeschooling and just forgot about it, pretty much...

14. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I was in kindergarten and I think his name was sean or something.

He was a little blonde haired boy I would always beat up...

Wait, maybe that is why I can't keep a boyfriend, I always beat them up.
    Huh.

Odd.

15. Orsino2

Ooh... I forgot, the first time anyone ever had one on me was in first grade... I think. :p

16. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Yup, Kindergarten, Ahsley Tucker. We liked each other. During nap time we used to crawl under tabels and kiss each other. No not freaking kis kiss just like peck each other on the lips heh. Yea I was fearless. lol

17. Orsino2

Kindergarteners making out... what's the world coming to. :p

18. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Lavinia Tierney. She joined our middle school as a newcomer halfway through the year and walked into my English lesson one day, the only lesson I ever enjoyed, wearing the most beautiful summer-yellow dress. I fell instantly in love. I put my arm round her at the school disco and falteringly touched her left boob. She went away to a different secondary school and I never saw her again. Oh well if she ever vanity surfs she may well read this one day!:):H

19. Orsino2

I've thought of things like that before. :p

20. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I remember his name was Cameron, and he had this amazing blonde...bowl cut. :D
    I chased him around the playground, strangled him with my hugs, told him I loved him and would never let go...the usual. :)
    Needless to say I never heard from that kid again...