Your favorite piece of clothing.

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by MiniBix, Jan 25, 2005.

1. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

My black Reef flip flops are the best. Insanely comfortable and have lasted me 2 1/2 years of intense wear so far..and still going. I can't believe they only cost $20.

2. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

Aah! shoes. :)

here's my babies. :D Wear them all the time, except during my barefoot-time of the year. :p

[​IMG]

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

aren't the the best? the only thing is my dog goes crazy about the foam that reef uses so I have to keep them on the front porch):

4. letstakeourtime

letstakeourtime Member

I would have to say my birks or my red back and what houndstooth coat

5. kiss_the_sky

kiss_the_sky Member

The sweater my aunt knitted for me. It has very bright colours, and I wear it as much as I can. I had one before but I wore it so much it became very thin, so she made me another one. And right now she's knitting me a really cool sweater too!

6. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

my corduroy pants. I never wear anything else. I was actually thinking about making them into shorts in the summer.

7. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

I have a pair of pants I made into bellbottoms with my mom's old green shorts as inserts. They're falling apart now and I'm too lazy to resew them, so I patched them with blue masking tape ;) I guess I'll have to resew them soon :):)

I also have a pair of bluejeans that are just regular.. they are so comfortable, and I'd wear them every day if I could.