Your favorite party drug? A Poll

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by ScottDK420, Jun 12, 2011.

1. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

So what drug is your favorite to "party on" ,with friends and others you know well. Choose as many as you like to. Sorry if I left any out.

2. HFxOG

HFxOG Member

Seriously methamphetamine? That's one hell of a party

3. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

A mix of a moderate amount of a stimulant (like Adderall-amphetamine or Ritalin-Methylphenidate) with a low amount of an opioid (something less sedating like Suboxone, Oxycodone, or Oxymorphone).

4. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Yeah I know, but where I live people will go to a dealers house or their own house and smoke crystal meth for a day or two straight. Not really my thing anymore, with 10 to 12 people coming and going and a couple of glass meth pipes steadily passing from person to person, like it's a joint or blunt..lol.

5. etkearne

When I used to drink, alcohol was my favorite party drug (mixed with a little Ritalin or Adderall for good measure). It had the amazing property of allowing otherwise boring and painfully stupid social encounters less boring. However, I hated pretty much everything else about alcohol, and I just plain stopped drinking about 6 months ago when I got on Suboxone. It is a dangerous mix, and I simply wanted to stop drinking for personal reasons- ie: it was a dirty boring drug (except in the social case I described).

6. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Yeah I found that Xanax or something made me more social like alcohol was for you etkearne, or an opaite of some kind like OxyContins or a number of Percocet, etc..made me very social, although drinking booze after taking benzos or opiates was never my thing, as I did not want to go into a coma or something..booze and a little coke at a bar or club was cool, but going to the bathroom every 30-40 minutes to hit a bullet off coke up each nostril was a hassle..lol..
    A few hits of meth from a pipe and I was good to go and drink as much as I wanted and never get too drunk feeling, maybe more than a few hits of meth, a number of hits of good Ice from a pipe and then going to a bar or club where I knew some of the people was cool, no paranoia really, when it's a place where people know you and shit, and 1/2 of them are on coke or meth also and drinking..

7. MDMA all the way

MDMA all the way Guest

8. luckypunk

luckypunk Member

How did i know you were going to say x? :sunny:

9. PsyElf

PsyElf Guest

I checked all of them, because I enjoy all of them in moderation. Certain drugs are best for certain occasions, and so on.

10. wildmoonflower

wildmoonflower Members

I checked the last 3 ;)

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Depends who I'm with, what kind of party, what's acceptable etc :)

if it's new people I'm likely to just bust out the pot to get a feel for the adventurous cats.

12. Smokey3

Smokey3 Member

MDMA definitely... That brings the party! Alcohol just makes me a ho. Weed is great but I don't think thats much of a party drug for me, more like an every day staple.

13. SundaySun

SundaySun Member

Any opiates and maybe a some coke too.

14. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

weed fo sho

15. etkearne

I will be tested out my new medicine, Vyvanse (Dextro-Amphetamine prodrug), tonight as a party enhancer! I got put on it (from Ritalin/Concerta) about 5 days ago, but I haven't had any late-night endeavors on it yet. I have a feeling it is going to be a really good party drug, though.

I noticed, unlike other stimulants, I get very sociable and friendly (for example, Adderall makes me paranoid and introverted). The euphoria of this drug is second only to opioids as well. I will likely mix in my prescribed dose of Suboxone later on too. We'll see how that works. So far, mixing the two has been successful. I guess it is technically a speed-ball, but I hate that term as it makes me sound like scum of the earth or something!

16. dawn_rhode

dawn_rhode Member

meth all the way

17. Noel Steinstraß

Noel Steinstraß Members

LSD